108: Your artificial mental retardation is online (8)

    Yes, Shibusawa used Scott and Sigma, plus some underground connections, to hack most of the Port Mafia's funds.

    As for the reason, everyone should know that the leading war was about the 500 billion assets left behind after someone died.

    Someone is actually Shibusawa Ryuhiko.

    The honest man known to everyone who participated in this war at that time was the supernatural power who walked in this world in his place.

    He himself has a wisdom far beyond ordinary people, and he is a big man worth 500 billion who deals with the government and various countries.

    So when he learned that most of his inheritance eventually fell into the hands of the port mafia, he planned to let the other party spit out half of it.

    $250 billion.

    But even the port mafia in charge of the largest port in Japan doesn't have so much liquidity. Shibusawa Ryuhiko takes as much as he can, making a big gap in one breath. Use it, it will not be disbanded in situ.

    That's why Osamu Dazai said that Mafia is bankrupt.

    When Party B Yunhe heard such an astonishing number, he couldn't help showing Qiu Fu's eyes.

    He pinched a projection out of thin air and floated in front of Shibusawa Ryuhiko.

    The other party was taking Scott to eat small cakes.

    Scott inherited her parents' blond hair and blue eyes, but she was a completely different loli from Alice.

    Compared with Mingyan's proud mother, she looks delicate and well-behaved, and is very obedient, but she is also very happy to play hide and seek, and it can be seen that she inherited the freedom and splendor from her mother.

    Shibusawa Ryuhiko also dressed her up very beautifully.

    The long hair was tied into delicate braids, and the ends were decorated with realistic velvet flowers. The inner side of the black cloak was red, and the decorative golden patterns also made her extravagant and holy. The bow of the cloak was fluffy and delicate.

    Because she is too small to carry weapons, her death scythe was changed by Party B Yunhe into a crow with a strong sense of self-management, and the feathers can act as a sickle to seduce the soul.

    Yun He felt that if some lolicons could see Scott, they might not have to succumb to it, and just went with them.

    He gave her a shadow clone of the three-headed three-headed dog by exception, and he said earnestly: "If you see someone laughing at you and trying to take you away, you will let the dog bite him, do you know?"

    Scott touched one by one Going through the three heads of the giant dog, he nodded: "I see, Lord Yunhe." Only then did

    Yunhe turn his attention to Shibusawa Ryuhiko and asked, "I heard that you swallowed the money from the port mafia, What do you want so much money for?"