163: Extra·Ah He, I used to be strong (6)

    Tuosi was a little unbelievable, and when he glanced at the other party and found that the other party was seriously considering this matter, it was even more incredible.

    He has seen a lot of weird guests, but this is the first time he has seen this kind of person.

    And this person is obviously very familiar with him, this move is tantamount to jumping into a fire pit at an accelerated rate.

    something wrong.

    There were a lot of guesses in the brain, but Mr. Tosi's hand was still firmly drawn from the opponent's hand, and he said with a smile: "Please don't make such a joke."

    Party B Yunhe remembered that Mr. Tuosi had no clear purpose. At that time, Zhenzhen was an inaccessible saint, so he had to temporarily abandon this pleasant plan.

    He looked back in disappointment: "Then let's owe it first."

    Dosi was keenly aware that he was just prostituting in another way, his eyes were slightly cold: "This is not the attitude that a transaction should have."

    "I use my boss Dazai . I will do my best to help you when you need it in the future. If I default on the debt, you can kill him."

    Osamu Dazai nodded: "Well, no problem." The

    intelligence agent felt that these two people There are problems, and I want to refuse, but I heard that their next sentence is to discuss and ask Shibusawa Ryuhiko directly.

    Dazai: "We've already infiltrated each other's camp, isn't it good to get first-hand information?"

    Yunhe: "It makes sense, but maybe I can ask for information on other organizations by the way. If he agrees, it will be my personal If you

    like it, you can chase it slowly, or just wait for the world to recover, but you need to find a way to enter your comfort zone in the life of suffering.

    Tosi finally accepted the deal.

    Not only to prevent Shibusawa Ryuhiko from jumping into the camp, but also to study these two things with "I am a variable" written on their faces (after some unpleasant transactions, he did not want to call these two decent people).

    Before leaving, a certain person walked up to him coyly, a little embarrassed in his excitement, he thought that the other party was going to say something hot, and he planned to politely refuse, but the other party asked him: "I Shibuzawa's treasure house was bombed just now, do you think he just rushed in with a broom and rag to clean it?"

    Dosi: "...I don't know."

    "I'm sorry, I thought you would have Shibuzawa as a tailor here. What about the precious image of cleaning."

    "There is no such thing."

    "Then your relationship with him now counts as a friend?"

    Dosi saw that the other party seemed to have something to say about Shibusawa, and answered ambiguous: "It is possible. Someone who can talk."