155: Extra·Inter-dimensional live broadcast (4)

What is the enthronement, is there any plot that I don't know about?

Party B Yunhe: "Audience friends, the thing is like this, because Mr. Atsushi Nakajima wants to inherit the 500 billion inheritance of Mr. Shibusawa Ryuhiko, Mr. Mori made him the young master of the port mafia by the way."

Why do I see you guys swiping question marks every time I pass by, well, the anchor managed to get my attention.

It's outrageous, the fuck open the door outrageous, it's outrageous home

Thinking about it carefully, it seems that it is something that Boss Mori can do.

Dazai Osamu agreed with Yunhe's plan, "Well, it's a good idea. Mr. Mori is not too young, it's time to abdicate and let the young people go."

After he finished speaking, he called Atsushi Nakajima to say thank you for his tolerance all along, and persuaded the other party not to appear and be caught by Party B Yunhe, and then when the other party raised his voice and asked what was wrong, he sighed and hung up the phone.

This is both emotional and acting, I really can't see it as a temporary performance.

The little rabbit slaughter is also playing steadily today.

I won't go to the Oscars without two.

After Dazai Osamu finished his performance, he didn't try again, and he looked like he was in control of everything, until the bored Y Fang Yunhe began to interview him.

"That's Dazai, many of my audience, cutie, are your fans. They want to ask you some questions. I hope you can help end their debate."

Dazai tentatively said, "What do many fans like about me?"

If you look at him from the perspective of God, you must also know his bad past, and his unsatisfactory present, and get a lot of likes

do not understand.

Party B Yunhe read out a few barrages in cadence.

"He's a good boy like God"

"Mr. Dazai is very gentle and a super nice person"

"Just a coward afraid of happiness"

Osamu Dazai ""

In the suddenly quiet air, a gust of wind blew in from the window, making the atmosphere a bit colder.

Dazai "Kill me, right now."

Osamu Dazai is a good boy hahaha I laughed until the mouse raised by the devil gnawed the network cable.

Come on, let's fork out the black powder and the brainless powder together.

The anchor is too bad, and it is said that the filter is too thick for fans.

Party B Yunhe "They called you to die together. Do you want to experience that the whole river is full of happiness for you and your admirers?"