6: The life of a fortune teller from scratch (6)

Party B Yunhe originally wanted to sit on the table and eat melons, but the detective opposite seemed to be very interested in him.

"Are you the one who detoxifies the Mafia leader? It's not like a fortune-teller's business."

"I think so too, but my boss I think I can." He sighed, "But it can't be considered a detoxification, the price he paid is not enough to support it for so long."

His words made the strange atmosphere of the tea party even more strange.

Edogawa Ranbu: "How long?" The fortune-

teller did not speak, but took out a golden pendant from his pocket.

The tassel and the gems set in the hourglass are very dazzling, but the sand in the hourglass is black that can swallow all light.

The flow of sand was slow, but it also accumulated some at the bottom.

The powerful detective gave a judgment: "There are still forty-eight hours."

It is not long, but it is enough for them to find the enemy.

Yosano Akiko suggested: "Go now before the other party can change their plans?"

"No, there is a more convenient way now." Edogawa hurriedly looked at the fortune-teller who started eating cakes after putting down the hourglass, simple and straightforward. Bai said, "Are you still at work now?"

Yun He put down his fork: "Are you going to place an order?"

Nodding in confusion.

"Then according to the shop's rules, pay the price first."

A crystal ball was placed on the table.

All the people present had never found a fortune teller, and they were quite curious for a while.

Tanizaki Junichiro: "You, is this a supernatural ability or an acquired skill?"

Party B Yunhe: "I eat talent."

Before yesterday, he wouldn't even give a fortune teller on the street one more look.

Edogawa Ranpo, who was worried about the president, put his hand on the crystal ball, and the answer appeared on it.

"Abnormal business license".

Everyone in the detective agency: "..."

Party B Yunhe: "Lease temporarily, the lease time is one month from the time I go to borrow it."

Ruanbu: "If we find the person who spread the virus within today."

Of course he I am confident that the culprit will be found today, but the president is still in a coma at the moment, and the supernatural virus is still eroding his life.

The sooner the better.

"I'm only in charge of divination."