136: The Second Party Yunhe Worrying About the Country (5)

    Regarding the fact that Kunikida cast a heavy shadow on women and made it more difficult to get off the single, Party B Yunhe felt a little guilty.

    After all, the other party is different from others. He is an honest and upright person, and he has never done anything bad.

    So after learning about this situation, he was determined to help the other party find a girlfriend or boyfriend.

    According to the operation of the blind date program, he first used his excellent aesthetics and the figure data provided by Dazai Osamu's friendship to order a suit for the other party.

    The second is to make a resume, because Mr. Kunikida is not very cooperative. Regarding his information, the second party Yunhe also completed it together with Dazai Osamu.

    As soon as he started filling in the basic information, Yunhe made a shocked voice.

    "What?! He's only one centimeter away from one meter nine?"

    As a Japanese, don't you think it's too tall!

    A normal Asian male is about 1.8 meters tall. It is not necessary to be that tall, and he cannot buy the right size for his favorite clothes.

    Someone who was once ridiculed by two tall boys all the year round thought angrily in his heart.

    Dazai Osamu: "I don't usually see it, right? Because I always bend over worryingly like an old mother."

    Kunikida grabbed the notebook at hand and smashed it at him, and he avoided it with a pre-judgment.

    "The shoulder width and waistline are not bad... Oh, you still have a photo of him without clothes, and the muscle lines look really good, as expected of the true disciple of the Silver Wolf Swordsman. It's a plus point, in case someone sees it Are you willing to take a good look at his mate selection needs?"

    Kunikida's eyes widened: "Dazai! Why do you have such a thing?"

    "When you go to see Dr. Yosano for treatment Yes, it was originally intended to threaten you." Dazai touched his lower lip and said terrifying words with a pure expression.

    His partner was so shocked that he was speechless for a while, and the kind-hearted Yunhe spoke for him: "What a scumbag, Osamu Dazai."

    Yunhe went on to say, "Don't be afraid, I'm different from this kind of person. I'll mark key parts."

    Kunikida: "..." You are not a good person either.

    Party B Yunhe filled in the basic information, and then asked, "Do you think you have any advantages?"

    Kunikida: "On time, keep promises, and be responsible."

    He answered the question not because he decided to accept a blind date, but because I'm afraid that Dazai Osamu will write it all.

    Dazai Osamu: "But the patience is very poor. If you can't be on time, you will take your anger on the people you have an appointment with, and you will also hit the people around you. It's terrible, let's make a note."