118: There's nothing science can't explain (8)

    Gojo Satoru looked at the messages and pictures sent by someone and fell into deep thought.

    Of course he wasn't thinking about which one he wanted, but suddenly thought of something.

    Just two days ago, when he was walking on the road, he suddenly saw a man who looked exactly like Xia Youjie and told him to kill him.

    He didn't look at him like a living person.

    He politely gave the other a slap in the face.

    Wutiaowu finished his recollection and said calmly, "A magician can't become a ghost, so you only have an eighteen-year-old Xia Youjie."

    Party B, Yunhe handed the phone to Mr. Xia Youjie, 27 years old. The other party also said very calmly: "If the corpse is disposed of, there is no possibility for the magician to become a ghost."

    He sent the words to Gojo Satoru.

    Wujo Godan, who was still paralyzed on the chair the moment before, sat up, realized something, and immediately blacked out Party B Yunhe and pretended that nothing happened.

    After a while, Kuzhang Yuren ran over to him and said, "Mr. Xia You's phone number."

    Gojo Satoru hesitated for a while.

    It was his only friend after all.

    The last best friend was dead, and he had just been knocked to the surface by him.

    Hu Zhang turned on the speakerphone as the other party said, and Xia Youjie's gloomy tone came from the phone: "We are now tied in the hole you blasted yesterday, come and save us."

    Wutiaowu: "... Party B Yunhe, you have such a vicious heart!"

    Party B Yunhe: "Hehe."

    However, Wutiao Wu still went.

    Take your students with you.

    Near the end of the class, the first and second grades are all there, just neat and tidy, sharing with each other.

    A group of people stood on the edge of the deep pit, feeling that they were not far from being pitted.

    Zenyuan Maki: "Why do we still have to listen to this guy? Isn't our promotion just to escape his clutches?"

    Gouju expressed his approval: "Salmon."

    Otsuko Yuta doesn't agree: "It's not that I was promoted. Grade, teacher Gojo is no longer our teacher, and he has always taken care of me."

    "That's right." Gojo Satoru agreed with Yi Gu's words, and then said, "Then the first step in our level-up mission. , just go down from here."

    Others: ? ? ?

    Is this a sudden start to upgrade the task? No, they don't have an upgrade mission.