21: Open the door and deliver food (7)

Party B Yunhe went out early in the morning, and the cold wind in the morning blew away his embarrassment and...excitement.

Throwing down the Flower of the High Ridge or something, although very dangerous, is very exciting!

It's a pity that people don't care about him.

But he wasn't the type who would be sad if he couldn't fall in love - if it were, he wouldn't be widowed all the time.

Lonely and widowhood have happiness.

For example, you can drink a second glass for half price by yourself.

The sweetness of the milk tea warms people's hearts. Anyway, there is nothing to do, and he is unwilling to explore why he decided to deliver takeaways when there are so many people on the street.

I don't know where the system is advertising, and his takeaway list has never been short.

"When I see this order, I immediately send a cup of milk tea to Wutiaowu."

Party B Yunhe looked at the second half-price cup in his hand, and then looked at the content of the order.

There is really no requirement for variety.

You can earn the difference.

Great.

The widow king has the widow king good luck~

The list doesn't say the address, but he doesn't need to navigate, just open any door and go there.

At seven o'clock in the morning, Mr. Gojo, who looks very rich, has gone to work.

Because the relationship with the upper management has deteriorated recently, and it is easy to lack sugar in the morning, Gojo Satoru decided to warm his injured heart with a cup of milk tea.

The little brother who came to deliver the food last time thought it was very interesting, so he "friendly" asked the ordering platform from the person who placed the order.

"Flying Squirrel Express thanks you for your choice. Before placing an order, please read the following items carefully."

"1. There is only one delivery person, and the service needs to wait for the other party to receive the order. You can set the latest delivery time by yourself. cancel order.

2. Within the Tokyo area, we can send anything in a safe and confidential manner, ensuring that all requirements are fulfilled.

3. In order to prevent the client from being unable to pay the remuneration after the order is completed due to accidents, the order remuneration will be paid in full in advance, and the order will be refunded if cancelled.

4. The delivery person provides additional help, but it is not recommended to go too far. The platform does not guarantee the personal safety of the client and the client's target.