54: Welcome to the classroom of fish supremacy (14)

    As we all know, Kyoto is a very ancient place, so most of the family of conjurers took root here, and the distance from each other is not particularly far.

    Therefore, the mental hospital directly captured their elders from the Wujo family, one of the three imperial families, which directly caused a sensation in the entire magic art world.

    Rumors are really terrible news. It was only a three-day vacation, but by the time the school started, the rumors about a few people in the first grade had changed drastically.

    Now, in the eyes of all magicians, the four people in the first grade are already equal to the representatives of the evil forces.

    They joined the illegal organization behind the back of the magic world, and the forum was their internal communication place. Once they do something that makes these people unhappy, they will be immediately arrested in a mental hospital for reformation and guarding.

    The four people who were relatively estranged from the other magicians were directly isolated, but they were not completely isolated. When they met, their attitude towards them was much better than before, and even if the smile was ugly, they showed a strong welcome smile to them. .

    It is equivalent to the ancestor who was offered up.

    Just don't be too cool.

    After the spring vacation, they came back to school after the vacation and were promoted to second-year students, officially becoming students of the Nocturne Righteous Path.

    Ye Mo Zhengdao is still the one who dares to scold them. Compared with other people who are hypocritical and hide their own interests in their words, his words always seem straightforward and straight to people's hearts, and they are very protective in the face of others. them.

    Although the four of them often complained that he was fierce, they actually regarded him as their teacher.

    Freshmen also came in the first year, but only half as many.

    As seniors, they naturally offered condolences to the new classmates.

    The newcomers are two boys, and to be honest, at first glance, they seem a bit mindless and unhappy.

    "Mindless" seems to be the kind of energetic youth who is positive and optimistic, and feels very out of line with the magic world (there are many crazy criticisms, and the pure white little angel looks very good-looking).

    "Unhappy" looks not only unhappy, but also a blond and blue-eyed mixed race, a little sharp and handsome like a knife.

    "Where did you find these people?" Party B Yunhe asked Glass.

    "The talent expansion plan is a plan between the Magic Association and the government. There will be special people in various places to observe and contact junior high school students. If they find that they are magicians, they will offer good conditions to let the other party. Come to study at a high school."

    As a deep beneficiary of this system, Jialuozi knows a lot of inside information.

    "There are only two high schools of magic arts in Japan, one in Tokyo and the other in Kyoto. Generally speaking, they are enrolled in nearby schools. There are basically children of various magician families in Kyoto, and most of us are recruited here. Yes . If there is a difference, the resources over there are better, and the welfare here is better."