138: The Second Party Yunhe Worrying About the Country (7)

    Mr. Kunikida's blind date finally ended with him tearing out the pages about his expectations for his future partner. After doing this, his whole person revealed a widowhood that saw through the world.

    Party B Yunhe couldn't bear to see it.

    Taking advantage of this opportunity, Yunhe also rested for a few days.

    The main reason is that the durability is about to end, and his customers are not finished yet.

    He follows the progress.

    In the past month, he has received about 20 orders, with various contents, ranging from all the deposits of the guy who stole his wife and cheated insurance, to the big one that lost three organizations.

    After completing the list, the situation of the single owner is half of death and half of the mental hospital, and some people have joined their counseling center.

    Ninety percent of these guests regarded him as a spiritual pillar and his words as the direction of progress. The remaining two or three are ardent fans. He said that the sun is out at night and the stars are in the daytime, and the other party can unswervingly believe it.

    To be honest, it's a bit stressful.

    He was eating the spicy rabbit head that his new brother bought for him at China Street. He sighed and said, "Everyone is here to commit crimes, why bother? Besides, I myself am a person with no belief and no support. I might as well go to the fortune-tellers in the street, and they praise me better than me." The

    younger brother said in a tone of "Master, I understand": "It is precisely because you put your beliefs aside and don't use external things as your support that you are firm and shining. , is the guiding star for people like us who can't adapt to the absurdity of the world."

    Party B Yunhe: "Tsk."

    He was just about to be passive for two days, but the new guests who came to his door made him active.

    The other party seemed to be a natural comedian, and he laughed out loud after hearing the story for the first time in so many days.

    The story goes like this:

    Xiaolin fell in love at first sight with someone on a blind date. After three months of dating, he planned to get married. He was pleasantly surprised to find that the woman was five months pregnant. What's even more surprising is that Kobayashi is an undercover FBI agent, the woman is an undercover agent of MI6, the introducer is an undercover agent sent by the CIA to MI6 and then to the port mafia, and the child's father was sent to the CIA by the KGB and then to the port mafia. Undercover.

    In the eyes of the guest's resentment, he tried his best to control his expression: "I'm sorry, we are professionals, and we don't usually laugh... Pfft hahaha, so who are you in the plot? Xiao Lin?"

    Guest: " I'm the woman."

    Yun He: "Huh?"

    He opened his eyes wide, looked up and down, left and right, and felt that the guest in front of him was a man.

    Although the pectoral muscles are larger than some flat-chested women, the male characteristics are still more obvious.