162: Extra·Ah He, I used to be strong (5)

    The rapid and outrageous development of things made everyone silent.

    Including the parties.

    Party B Yunhe looked at his sinful hands, trembling and wanted to help the main line, he looked at Shibusawa Ryuhiko with hopeful eyes: "Your room should be explosion-proof, right?"

    Shibusawa Ryuhiko: "...How do I know?"

    Is he sick to let people blow up his treasure house? ?

    Fortunately, the Dragon Treasure House is equivalent to a different dimension, and the explosion in it has nothing to do with the world. Party B Yunhe temporarily saved his own life.

    The reason it was temporary was because the honest man next to him planned to kill him.

    He flipped over the opponent's backstab, trying to calm him down a bit: "For everyone's sake, can you let me go?" The

    opponent didn't answer him at all. The strength did not match his thin appearance at all.

    It is indeed an existence that can play 55 to 50 with the new double black in the later stage.

    "Then at least it's for your partner's sake, listen to my explanation, right?"

    Shibusawa Ryuhiko still didn't stop, and it seemed that he didn't consider the partner as a partner at all.

    The plastic sisterhood between the white unicorn and the devil has already begun to take shape at this time.

    Yunhe hid behind a pillar and said, "Aren't you curious why your fog can't strip me and Dazai's abilities?" The

    other party finally stopped his movements and looked at him indifferently: "If not curious , Do you think you can stand here?"

    Party B Yunhe: "I can tell you..."

    "I'm also curious, can you tell me?" Osamu Dazai, who didn't know when he appeared, said suddenly.

    However, someone with a secret was not afraid at all, nodded and said, "Let's have a table and chairs fruit platter, let's talk slowly."

    According to the plot, as long as he gets to the middle and saves the scene, it will be OK.

    Although Shibusawa Ryuhiko was not happy with his tone of being a guest, he also felt that a serious environment was needed to discuss the truth, so he took them to another room.

    The room is decorated with Western religious colors, bright and tall, with stained glass.

    In the center is a white round table, on which is a stack of neatly arranged apples of the same size, and a fruit knife is placed in a basket.

    Yun He casually pulled out a chair and sat down, and asked curiously, "Is Shibusawa-kun obsessed with apples?"

    "Because the world is always boring."