164: Extra·Ah He, I used to be strong (End)

    In fact, the second party Yunhe has many opportunities to find out that something is wrong. For example, Shibusawa Ryuhiko's younger brothers have not put on uniform clothes. For example, the buildings on the street outside are not too many collapsed. For example, there are not so many people in the port mafia. Serious and bloody...

    But he was blinded by the heavy work, and he thought that as long as he followed the script and asked Dazai Osamu and Nakahara Nakaya to brush Shibusawa Ryuhiko's abilities once, he could end the plot.

    It's all to blame that Mori Owai gave him so much work! ! !

    After tossing the pot to the boss, he took a deep breath and asked his colleague, "How long has it been since the news of the 500 billion inheritance came out?"

    Sakaguchi Ango pushed his glasses and gave him a concession His desperate answer: "It's the 50th day."

    Eighty-eight days, almost a month less, and still the month with the most intense plot.

    Shibusawa Ryuhiko officially debuted more than 60 days ago (presumably he was wrangling with the government, establishing an organization, making organizational uniforms, collecting intelligence, etc.), and then killed the chief officer, several quasi-cadres, and other abilities. , and only then did Dazai Osamu get caught.

    But the reality is that in more than 40 days, he has finished allocating the inheritance, and now Dazai and Zhong are also on their way to brush dragons.

    Yun He was so shocked that he bit his finger, stood up and said, "I suddenly remembered that the door of my house has not been closed. I will leave first. When the boss asked, he said I went to the toilet. Thank you."

    Then he rushed out the door.

    Sakaguchi Ango: "..." Big brother, aren't you packing up and going to the new office?

    Party B Yunhe ran all the way home, turned on the computer and poked the hosting system desperately to wake it up.

    The hosting system replied with a string of unreadable code, and then fell silent.

    He reasonably suspects that the other party is scolding him.

    Because he thought the hosting system was annoying and reminded him of the plot every day, he locked the other party in the computer at home and made a Mobius ring to let the other party run away.

    Very sorry now.

    After a while, the system monarch in another dimension made a long-distance call to him.

    【Have you been unable to breathe for a day without being outrageous? You promised me that you would work in a low-key and honest way for a while and wait for me to come back. It's only been a few days? Has it been a week in your world? 】

    He: "I'm working honestly! Every day! From morning to early morning! 007!"

    【Then why do you have time to do such a big thing? 】