43: Welcome to the classroom of fish supremacy (3)

    Party B Yunhe felt that his power... ah no, spells, it's really a good thing.

    Every day I want to ask: What surprises are there that I don't know about.

    He held an unpretentious crowbar in his hand, and when his teammates held their breath, he asked solemnly, "Have you heard of quantum physics and relativity?

    " ?"

    Gojo Satoru looked at this unfamiliar tool and thought it was just an ordinary metal tool.

    Because of his incantation, he has studied quantum physics, relativity, and the concept of series, so he is very interested in waiting for the other party's explanation.

    Yunhe: "It has nothing to do with this."

    Others:?

    Before the other three reached out to hit him, he promptly said: "Then have you heard, 'Give me a fulcrum, and I can pry the earth'?"

    Xia Youjie said incomprehensibly, "This is not prying. A stick, a typical lever?"

    Why is it so mysterious and compelling?

    "This is the holy sword of physics! The strongest weapon for melee combat! What kind of dragon-slaying sword, in front of it is a younger brother." Party B Yunhe was full of excitement, and directly stuck this crowbar with a beautiful red ring into it. The gap between the iron door and the floor.

    Next, a miraculous scene happened -

    the entire gate was lifted up silently, revealing the dark passage below.

    And a round, shiny eyeball.

    Yun He, who had been day and night for a second, had a silent expression: "..."

    He forgot about his fear of ghosts, but he rushed over so bravely.

    Although he had been a spellcaster for a while, he would be embarrassed by different spells every day, and the environment would be too strange for the mission, and he would also be tactically afraid.

    It doesn't prevent him from killing the Quartet while being afraid, but it affects his image of being wise and tall (?).

    Xia Youjie reached out and picked up the eyeballs and returned them to the summoned Spell Spirit, pretending not to be intentionally scary: "Sorry, it's not very smart."

    Yun He: "Heh."

    Friends for 3 seconds.

    "Physics, will conquer everything!!" The battle declaration was made fiercely, and Mr. Yunhe, Party B, chose the rear.

    Let the taller go down first.

    It was really dark inside, and the four people who went out without a charger or a power bank could only rely on the magic spirit to light up.