112: There's nothing science can't explain (2)

    Conan has already entered the third semester, and in two months, he will be a second-year elementary school student and a third-year high school student.

    One person pays two tuition fees, can only go to primary school, has to call his girlfriend and sister, and continue to deal with them in the black organization.

    Switching to an anime plot is equivalent to playing more than a thousand episodes of thrilling and exciting plots. I thought it would end before the second grade, but I found that the situation did not improve after I went to school. I don’t know if it would be enough to play more than a thousand episodes.

    When he thinks of these things, Conan feels very sad, disappointed and even hopeless.

    And Valentine's Day is coming, but he can only send a message to his girlfriend saying that he can't come back, and then see the other party's disappointment and loneliness from the perspective of a child.

    Therefore, when he received new equipment from Dr. A Li, he was wicked and courageous. When he learned that Jin Jiu was going to kill the traitor, he went to the rooftop and attacked Jin Jiu's helicopter.

    Then Akai Shuichi seemed to have learned the news from somewhere, and shot the plane.

    Although Gin has committed enough crimes to die many times, he has never killed anyone. Conan, who firmly believes that the law should punish the sinner, has been absent-minded for several days.

    He hoped that the other party hadn't died.

    It is best to transfer the person to the judicial authority while the other party is seriously injured.

    "Conan? What's wrong with you?"

    Ayumi's voice pulled him back from his thoughts, he looked over, saw the worried expression on the girl's face, shook his head, and showed a smile: "It's nothing, because I made an agreement with others. See you, so I won't go back from school with you." The

    girl was also a little lost, but she didn't ask more, nodded, and left with the rest of the Detective Boys.

    And Conan, who contacted Shuichi Akai and planned to look for Gin, stepped out of the school gate and was lifted by the back leader.

    Shaking in mid-air, he turned his head sideways in horror, only to see a white-haired unfamiliar young man grinning at him.

    When he was about to turn his head and say, "Help, someone kidnapped a child", the other party stuffed a half-eaten bag of biscuits into his arms and said cursingly, "Why are you so slow, other children have been picked up by you. I just came out, do you want to go out and play alone?"

    The person who looked over to see his action heard his words, smiled knowingly, and turned back.

    She looks so good-looking, it's more profitable to eat with your face than to sell it.

    Conan: ? ? ?

    He didn't know this person, but he always felt very familiar, whether it was the face or this outrageous feeling.