79: what kind of coffin do you like (5)

    Because the first time I made a Chinese-style coffin, Party B, Yunhe, planned to try a Western-style coffin this time.

    Speaking of Western-style coffins, it is easy to think of vampires, and then think of the request made by the guests "don't climb out".

    So I came to the conclusion that "prohibited to climb out" should be written in English to avoid the situation that the vampire is illiterate.

    Then he watched the anime for a while, referring to the vampire's coffin style.

    Western-style coffins are relatively neat and look like boxes.

    As well as the specific proportion of users, this production will definitely not be a problem.

    safe.

    When he officially started production, he received a call from Ozaki Momiji.

    The other party's tone was still cold, but he still said as politely as possible: "I heard that you are engaged in the funeral industry recently?"

    It is obvious that Dosi is not the only one who is concerned about Party B's Yunhe ptsd.

    Mori Owai is now very afraid that his employees will place orders with him, so after getting the news that the store in Chinatown has now become a coffin shop, even if he has no time, he asked Ozaki Momiji to call. ask.

    Yunhe, who didn't seem to realize that he was disgusting to some extent: "Ah, yes, yes, we have a full set of services here, burial and burial. If necessary, cremation is also included."

    Hongye: "...We Did someone go to place an order with you?"

    "Well... you may know a person named Sagawa Linzi?" The second party Yunhe was not surprised that the person who came to place the order came by himself.

    If it is Mori Ogai or someone else, I will contact him directly and explain my requirements and precautions in detail.

    rather than letting him play freely.

    The person on the other side of the phone was silent for a while and said, "It's my subordinate. Maybe her subordinate asked you to make an order... I can confirm first that what you made is just a coffin, right?"

    He said unsurely: "Maybe it can prevent crawling out?"

    Ozaki Momiji sighed in relief: "Then I will pay twice as much, please make it as beautiful as possible, she likes red roses."

    "Okay . ." Putting down the wooden board in his hand, Party B Yunhe sat back in front of the computer, picked up the tablet, and directly drew two layers of roses, one hollowed out and another carved.

    His technique of painting roses is still good.

    It's okay to paste a few flowers to decompress.

    By the way, I also ordered a flower takeaway for 999 roses, and I went to work in full swing.

    ——On