36: Police, come with us (7)

    Although Party B Yunhe had expected that he would be slapped in the face by flag, he did not expect it to come so quickly.

    It was almost time for him to find a good reason, how should he explain it to Mr. Neighbor.

    The eight dishes and two soups are probably no longer available. The other party has serious doubts and speculations about his hospitality, and even will be restless.

    Then just admit your mistake.

    Instead of racking your brains to deceive a smart person, it's better to just screw it up.

    Mr. Police, who was returning home during working hours, sneakily jumped onto his neighbor's balcony and knocked on the next door.

    Fyodor heard the movement and knew who it was without guessing.

    He took one last look at his work computer, decisively cleaned up the traces, unplugged the network cable, and shut down all systems.

    The network next door is also closed.

    Why would he provide free high-speed, wall-free internet to a guy who is always blocking himself and likes more plastic than his friendship with Shibusawa Ryuhiko?

    Fyodor sneered, put on his hat, and went to the balcony to open the door.

    Because he was still wearing a police uniform, Party B, who didn't want to attract other people's attention, squatted on the floor of the balcony, his light gray-green cloak was dragged on the ground, and a few strands of silver-white hair fell from the bottom of the cloak, looking up at the person. Timely and cute.

    It's like saying that you don't have any bad intentions.

    Yun He noticed the other party's slightly indifferent attitude, and greeted with a guilty conscience: "This...Mr. Dosi, good afternoon."

    "I think I may not be very well." Not as tolerant and generous as before, Fyodor is indifferent. Di looked down at him, "I think you should know the reason."

    This is no room for anyone to pretend to be stupid.

    But Yunhe didn't intend to play stupid at first, so he took a sentence: "What is it?"

    He: "..."

    It's a familiar, magnanimous expression that knows it's wrong but doesn't repent.

    Mr. Dosi turned and walked into the living room, took off his hat and put it on the table, and poured himself a glass of cold water.

    Didn't drink because he was very calm.

    He now feels that the so-called "like him" is an illusion, or that it can be thrown away like the card that was thrown into the trash can that day.

    So what exactly does that card do?

    Party B Yunhe stared at the door that was not closed for a while, and felt that the other party meant to allow him to enter, so he stood up and went in generously, and then sat beside the other party generously.