134: The Second Party Yunhe Worrying About the Country (3)

    Although Party B Yunhe can't see the specific value, he can only see the rise and fall, but it is a terrifying thing to say how to reduce it by three hundred.

    Mao Lilan did not kill "Kidd" on the spot, it must be because he was too kind.

    Yun He is very fortunate now that he has no restrictions when setting his abilities. If his favorability is wrong, he can continue to use his abilities.

    [Maurilan's favorability to Kudo Shinichi increases by 50 points. ]

    [The favorability of Kudo Shin and Maurilan increases by 1 point. ]

    [Maurilan's favorability for Kudo Shinichi increases by 10 points. ]

    [Kudo Shin's favorability with Maurilan drops by 1 point. ]

    ...

    When Maurilan beat Kudo Shinichi and Kidd to the ground, she looked at her hands in confusion.

    At this moment, she finally brushed her favorability level to the point where the second party Yunhe, who had not changed at the beginning, also looked at his hand in prostration, feeling that he might have wrapped the red thread of the two people into a mop just now.

    You can't be too mean to be a human being.

    Because you never know what the next random number will be.

    But Conan... No, Kudo Shin's favorability with Maurilan doesn't fluctuate much, and it rises more and falls less.

    This may be the unshakable position of the heroine in the heart of the hero.

    Kudo Shinichi lay on the ground in pain, and found that he seemed to like Xiaolan more (the point is not that he likes to be aggravated, but that he likes to be aggravated after being beaten).

    Shouldn't he be masochistic? ?

    Although there was a little accident in the process, Shinichi-kun, who accidentally broke a bone because of his low favorability, was lying on the hospital bed and was released from the blacklist.

    Kuaidou-kun, who was lying in the room next to Shinichi-kun, couldn't understand why he became like this.

    The owner of the counseling center went back in a low-key manner, and then received a guest.

    Mr. Tuosi is in charge of the online part of the supernatural crime consultation, which is his old line of business, so someone came to the door to deliver performance to Party B Yunhe soon.

    It was a young man with a small build, messy hair, and heavy bangs that covered his eyes in the shadows.

    He was extremely restless, and even if his shouts were answered, he would look around every once in a while.

    Before he came out, Mr. Tuosi described him as a little mouse running around in a panic, so he was attracted by the smell of crime and death.