78: what kind of coffin do you like (4)

    Mr. Tuosi first cast a strange look at the coffin that appeared on the balcony of his house. He suspected that this coffin was not an ordinary coffin and had any other function, otherwise it would not be carried into hell and then carried out again.

    Party B Yunhe introduced it enthusiastically: "This is a coffin that once contained the body of the Lord of Hell."

    Dosi:?

    What's the meaning? Can the Lord of Hell still be dead?

    Shibusawa Ryuhiko: "He is now the new Lord of Hell."

    Dosi: ? ? ?

    "Because his coffin killed the original Lord of Hell, there is no better candidate than him, so this matter is settled."

    Dostoevsky, who has been scolded by many people as a devil, a liar, and a lunatic Sir, at this moment, I deeply feel that he is far inferior to his lover in the matter of confusion and surprise.

    He restrained his gradually becoming numb expression, put on a polite mask, and said to Shibusawa Ryuhiko, who should have been dead for many years, "Shuzawa-kun, it's been a long time."

    He had met the original Shibusawa Ryuhiko. , so I recognized at first glance that this was not an ability, but me.

    Although the other party cheated to death by himself, he was not guilty.

    "Ah, I think of you here. Unlike Osamu Dazai, I have seen you before." Shibusawa Ryuhiko's pale fingertips touched his bloodless lips, "Thank you for selling me the news, let I was able to meet that beautiful little tiger."

    Compared with the slightly extreme supernatural body, the real Shibusawa Ryuhiko looks like someone who can make 500 billion with his brain.

    To be tricked by Tuosi to kill the little tiger, probably really feels boring.

    Party B Yunhe suddenly asked: "Then Mr. Tuosi thinks who looks better between me and Shize-kun?"

    Tuosi: "...I really don't like gray hair, of course you are good-looking."

    Yunhe: "I What about Gogol?"

    The other party said honestly: "You are the most aesthetically pleasing person I have ever met."

    [Of course, your body is designed according to human aesthetics. Just like us. ]

    The system recognized Mr. Tuosi's honest evaluation.

    People have different aesthetics, some like roundness and cuteness, some like skinny three-dimensional, and some like incomplete beauty, but few people can't appreciate the beauty of "correct".

    Party B Yunhe took the word "correct" to the limit, and there was no defect or flaw in the whole body.

    So if there is a change in temperament or attitude, it will look something inhuman.