161: Extra·Ah He, I used to be strong (4)

    The scene is extremely embarrassing, but none of the three people present is embarrassing.

    The configuration of two actors plus an honest man made the honest man extremely angry, and he rushed out and knocked out the two actors with a sap.

    When Party B Yunhe woke up, he felt that the ability of a certain future subordinate was really inhuman, and he was so ruthless that he felt that his neck was not straight.

    He turned his head to see Osamu Dazai lying on the ground, sleeping peacefully, his heartbeat was as steady as a fake, in every sense as expected.

    They were surrounded by a group of people with inconsistent attire, inconsistent actions, and seemingly small groups.

    Because the scene of Shibusawa Ryuhiko's ability to create an organization is only a little bit (not yet named), and he also received "rubbish" comments from the boy, so he was not surprised when he saw this scene.

    Yunhe felt that boss Yisen's insidiousness and Dazai's heart, someone should have a bug or something, so he took the opportunity to express his sincerity: "I tell you, you are disorganized and undisciplined. If you look like this, you won't be admitted to our organization."

    After listening to his words, the group of people remembered their boss, their faces were not very good-looking, and their aura changed from sloppy to irritable, and they had to do it when they came.

    The second party Yunhe remembered that Osamu Dazai received three extra punches because he arrived five minutes late in the Central Plains, and also remembered his poor force value, and changed his attitude of owed punches in time: "I'm here to make a deal with your boss. , about 'powers and white mist and special people'."

    These people's loyalty to a certain humanoid power is very bad, and after hearing the key words, they act faster.

    Before being beaten, he snapped open Dazai Osamu's handcuffs, and then whispered (?) in a surprised tone: "Lord Dazai, can you also open my handcuffs?"

    Dazai Osamu: ? ? ?

    As expected, the group of people turned their attention to Osamu Dazai who was pretending to be asleep, clenched their weapons and approached, intending to regain control of the other party first.

    Yun He shoveled a shovel and ran to the place where they put their weapons. After realizing that he couldn't use a gun, he directly touched the bomb.

    Everyone's eyes widened, and one person yelled, "Are you crazy?" The

    white-haired young man started the timer lively and cutely and said, "It depends on who's going to die at this time~

    " With the halo of the male protagonist, the probability of surviving is still very high.

    And he is also waiting for someone.

    I bet that the supernatural being who has inherited deeper than Shibusawa Ryuhiko's obsession will be interested in their two special personnel who "cannot be stripped of their powers".

    Sure enough, the fog filled the room, and all the enemies disappeared, only Dazai Osamu and the second party Yunhe remained.

    But the white unicorn hidden in the fog still didn't show up, as if he wanted to see how they would deal with it.

    Yunhe said to Dazai, who was sitting on the ground: "Can you defuse bombs?"

    Dazai: "Yes."

    "Come on, come, there are five minutes, I think it should be enough."

    "Why?" Someone committed suicide The patient said lively and cutely, "As long as we boom-, we can die! It's simple and fast, but the appearance of death is not very good-looking and does not meet my expectations."

    Yunhe: "..."

    He urgently recalled Tuo Mr. Si's words of healing skills, persuaded the other party earnestly: "Just think about it, if you were killed in the enemy's camp so simply, what would Central Plains say at your grave?

    " He got up from the ground too aggressively, and even stretched his waist and yawned: "Since that's what I said, let's try a little harder."

    Then he operated the bomb and said in a surprised tone: "This is It was modified, there are about a dozen optional lines, and the remaining time is not enough to investigate."

    Yun He believed him to be a ghost.

    Obviously he can play unparalleled operations, but he wants to be a pig teammate.

    Party B Yunhe felt Mr. Tuosi's despair towards his teammates, and understood why the other party had been rushing to the front line by himself.

    At this point, he could only figure out a way by himself.

    He opened the door with the bomb and went out.

    Stay away from Dazai Osamu first, anyway, he was locked in blood, he was really killed, and he was a hero after refreshing.

    Osamu Dazai looked at the back of the newcomer, tilted his head, dropped the bug in his pocket on the ground, and fired a shot at it.

    ——Part

    B Yunhe urgently called Tuosi (they added their contact information at noon today), and the answer was almost second, and he said quickly: "I am currently in an ability that puts white mist. I have a time bomb with three minutes left in my hand, do you have any recommended solutions?"

    Dosi felt that in the blink of an eye, the man ran to the trump card he just planned to play, and he had to give The other party tried to escape.

    He had a heart attack, but he kindly gave the other party advice: "If the bomb came from that power user, I suggest you go to him directly."

    As for whether the other party is willing to let it go, can he live ? , it is not that he can guarantee it.

    "Thank you very much, you are my savior!"

    Soon, the second party Yunhe used his superb perception to find the place where Shibusawa Ryuhiko was.

    But because of the lack of time, he didn't talk nonsense with anyone, he directly touched the other party's key, opened the treasure house containing the power gems, threw the bomb in it, and closed the door.

    The entire movement is like flowing water, and it is completely impossible to see that this operation is what he thought of in an instant. 

Bizarre Workerजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें