Chapter 89 - Part 1: Forever And Always

A/N: the next three chapters are split into 3 parts but are still part of chapter 89.

Please don't forget to vote!!
Not edited!!
________________

Sebastian POV

Tomorrow I will be marrying the love of my life and I am definitely fucking nervous even though I shouldn't be.

We've been waiting for this day for a year now and we decided that we should be the first to marry out of the three engaged couples in this house.

"Cat, come back here!" I yell after my daughter who seems to love running around in her diaper.

Now, I love my daughter a lot and it's times like this I wish she didn't start learning how to walk, my baby is a devil and hella fast, might I add.

"Caterina!" I shout and she lands flat on her ass and she turns to face me and then she begins crying.

"Don't start crying now." I say to her and she reaches her little arms up so and gives me her doe eyes.

"Papa. Up." She squeals and I sigh and pick her up and she starts to giggle.

"You know, you are starting to act like your mother." I kiss her nose and she grabs my cheek. I take her back to the bed and put her little little black dress on and her little trainers.

"Which one, angel?" I hold up a white bow and a gold one.

"Gold!" She claps and I laugh and brush her curly hair into a ponytail on top of her head and put the bow on. I spin her around and we're both facing the mirror.

"You look so beautiful." I kiss her cheek and she giggles. "You're not running until we get downstairs, ok?" I tell and she nods. "Good girl. Now you can tell your mom that I dressed you up this morning." I whisper to her and she giggles.

"Mamma!" Caterina shouts as we walk into the kitchen.

"Morning, my princess!" Elena comes forward and kisses Caterina. "Don't you look beautiful." She coos and Nico looks up at me.

"Don't I get a kiss?" I ask.

"Of course you do, baby." She says and reaches up to kiss me on the lips.

"Seriously?" Antonio scoffs and I pull away from Elena.

"Shut up, Antonio." Elena says to him and they spit their tongues out at each other.

"Very mature." Stefano says sarcastically.

"There's my boy." I say as I pick up Nico.
Elena takes Caterina from me and I go to find my parents and Jasmine after saying good morning to the others. I hear laughter from the kitchen and I head straight there.

"Morning, mi familia!" I say as I walk into the kitchen.

"Morning, my butterfly!" Mom jumps off the stool and rushes over to me and places a kiss on my cheek.

"Morning, son." I walk up to dad who is at the stove with Emiliano.

Jasmine is currently preoccupied with Kiara and Alessio in their high chairs and trying to feed them and Vincenzo has Estella on his lap and she plays with his rings.

"Having fun?" I ask my sister and she sighs heavily.

"No." She frowns and hugs me. "Nico." She tickles Nico on his nose and he giggles. "You hungry, too? Your cousins won't eat anything." She laughs softly.

"Maybe if their uncle feeds them they might actually eat, hermana."

"Sebastian!" She slaps my arm. "Well, since you're offering." A smile creeps up on her face. Caterina runs into the kitchen and stops in front of Vincenzo.