Chapter 70 - Pure Perfection

Vincenzo runs his hand down my naked back and kisses my shoulder

Vincenzo runs his hand down my naked back and kisses my shoulder. He almost always wakes me up like this and I love it.

I lift my head up and Vincenzo lays back on his back so I can sit on his lap. "Morning." I mumble placing a kiss on his cheek.

"I love mornings with you." He stretches and hugs me close. "Do you want to come to work with me?"

"Uh what?" I ask and he laughs.

"My brothers and I need to go check on our shipments and stock."

"We need to check ours as well. So yeah, I'll go with you." We get out of bed and get ready and it's only nine am.

I change into a red jumpsuit and put my hair up into a low bun, letting some loose strands frame my face.

Vincenzo is wearing an all black outfit, which he looks effortlessly sexy in

Vincenzo is wearing an all black outfit, which he looks effortlessly sexy in. I spray some perfume and I step into my heels before exiting my dressing room.

Vincenzo is standing near my bed and he smiles as I walk up to him. "My my, Salvatore, you clean up well." I tease him.

"You look beautiful as always." He kisses me and taps my ass. "Ready for business?"

"It's what we do." I smirk. We walk out of my room and head downstairs, he guides me with his hand on the small of my back. Sebastian said he's going to take Elena out later in the afternoon so we could take care of business. Stefano, Antonio, Lorenzo and Sebastian along with my dad are all waiting for us in the foyer.
"Be safe out there, ok baby." Mom says to me and kisses my forehead.

"Don't worry mamma." I hug her.

"Ready princesa?" Dad grins and hugs and kisses mom one more time before we step out of the house.

"Siempre papa." (Always). I take the car with my dad and my brother and Vincenzo goes with his brothers.

"Sebastian, are you going to show us the ring?" Dad chuckles. Sebastian reaches into his pocket and takes out a red velvet box and opens in. The huge almond shaped diamond is surrounded by smaller diamonds and another ring is attached to it.