Chapter 49 - One Final Moment

Ringing

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Ringing.

That was all I heard. The bullet left Emiliano's gun. But it didn't hit me. I stare in shock at both our families who are standing on the other side of the hall.

"Jasmine!" Sebastian shouts. My dad along with Lorenzo and Stefano held Emiliano back.

"Vincenzo!" Stefano shouts. I slowly turn around and meet Vincenzo's eyes and my mouth falls open.

No. My eyes fall to his chest. His shirt is drenched in blood.

"Vincenzo?... no." He collapses against the wall. I crouch down and keep him down. "No no no." I panic and press down gently onto his left shoulder where the blood was seeping through. His eyes start to flutter.

"Jasmine." He chokes.

"I'm here, I'm here. Keep your eyes open for me baby, please." Tears stream down my face and I struggle to speak. I can't lose him.

"I need to tell... you...something."

"You can tell me later ok. Right now I just want you to stay awake. Can you do that for me?" I try to smile but my sobs and cries take the best of me. His brothers crouch down next to him.

"Call the fucking ambulance." Elena says.

"Jas...mine." He brings his right hand to my face and I hold it. "I'll see you again." His eyes trail to his family apart from his father. Andrea went home with Isabella earlier.

"This isn't goodbye. You hear me? You're going to be ok brother." Lorenzo says between sobs.

"Kiss me....please?" Vincenzo whispers. I look at everyone surrounding me. They just nod.

"I-" I sniffle and bring my lips to his and kiss him like it's the last time. I feel him slowly fading away.

"Please...please don't leave me."

"I guess we weren't meant to last Jasmine, il mio unico e solo... amore."(my one and only love). His eyes close.

"Vincenzo?" Elena sobs.

"Vincenzo? No. Please wake up!" I sob. I hear sirens go off from outside, the door slams open and paramedics rush in. My dad pulls me away but I struggle to hold myself up as the paramedics put Vincenzo on the stretcher and take him away.

My dress is soaked in blood.

Vincenzo's blood.

He's not dead. He's not dead.
"He's not gone...he's-" I stutter. Sebastian holds me up and we rush out of the hotel. I see Aurora and Dante standing outside.

"Jasmine?! Are you okay?" Aurora runs up to me. I block out the noise around me and watch as Vincenzo is carried away.

"Come on, we need to get to the hospital." Sebastian walks me to the car and we drive to the hospital.
My heart hammers in my chest.

Infinity जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें