Chapter 41 - She called me sweetie

"Wake your ass up Jas!" I feel someone poking my arm

"What the fuck Sebastian." I quickly sit up. "Let me sleep!"

"Hell no, you have training to do."

"I don't need training."

"You've been on bed rest for six weeks, I think you need to train. Now come on."

"Dude it's 9am!"

"Oh please, you used to wake up way earlier. Now come on, you're fighting me today."

"Yeah so I definitely do not need training."

"Ouch you hurt my ego."

"Get out of my room."

"Not until you give me a hug."

"Fine." I give Sebastian a hug.

"Always such a baby."

"Where's mine? Sebastian, back off, I want my bestie." I look at Lina as she walks into the room.

"She's right, get out Sebastian."

"You have to be in the training room in twenty minutes." Then he leaves my room while exchanging curse words with Lina.

"Well he hasn't changed. And we have shit to talk about."

"Oh god, what now?" I sigh.

"You and Vincenzo huh?"

"Oh my god. There is nothing going on." I throw my arms up in frustration.

"I never said there was Jas, but if there is, spill the tea mami." Ever since we've become best friends she's been calling me 'mami'.

"Fine, let me explain the whole damn story... you might want to sit down for this one." She sits on my bed while I put on my gym clothes which takes a good ten minutes. I put on a sports bra and some leggings.

I explain the whole story and Lina sits there in shock. "Ok so let me get this straight, you both hate each other but also have deep unexplainable feelings for each other. That's pretty fucked up mami even for you."

"I know."

"Have you two... you know."

"Yes! We have, ok. And we may have made out yesterday. But that doesn't matter."

"Are you serious? Of course it matters! And I thought you had no feelings."

"I.. don't. Ugh I don't know. See, thinking about him is messing with my mind."

"Jasmine? It's pretty obvious you like him, and not just some silly high school crush, you like like him."

"You know what enough of this conversation, let's go train." We walk out of my room and head straight to the training room. I see all the Salvatore siblings and Sebastian working out in different areas around the gym.