Chapter 43 - I've Fallen

My emotions spin in my mind as I look down at the most beautiful woman I have ever seen, lying in my arms

My woman.

Damn, possessive much.

This is the first time I've actually slept. I scan her beautiful face, her plump lips are slightly parted and I can feel her heartbeat against my chest.

She looks so peaceful, but she's snoring, it's kinda cute though.

Such a simp.

Only for her.

Her right leg is lifted and resting on my hip and her arm is wrapped around me. She's lying on my chest but her head is tilted up towards me.

This is what I meant when I said she is the first person I want to see in the morning.

I've fallen for her, and I'm down deep.

She shifts a little bit and lets out a soft moan. Don't get hard, don't get hard. I rub her arm and she lets out a deep sigh and her eyes flutter open.

"Morning, asshole." She moans.

"Morning, amore." And she rolls her eyes.

Tehe. She likes her nickname.

"Why did you wake me up?"

"I didn't."

"Then why were you rubbing my arm?"

"Uh you have soft skin." Nice excuse. "You were snoring."

"I do not snore." She protests.

"And you were moaning in your sleep." And it was hot.

"Well, you're like a mannequin when you sleep, you did not move once last night." She sits up on her knees beside me.

"Because you were holding on to me so tight."

"Your body happens to give off a lot of heat." She smiles and my eyes go straight to her lips.

"Can I kiss you?'

Dude what.

"Do you have to ask?"

"Come here."

"No. You." She pokes my chest. "Come here." I sit up and face her.

"Playing hard to get are we?" I chuckle.

"Being brought to your knees by a woman, are we?"

⚠️warning sexual content 😏⚠️

"Touché." She laughs. I capture her lips in mine and I suck on her bottom lip. I bring her onto my lap then she straddles my waist and rakes my hair with her fingers, her touch sending shivers down my spine. I bring my hands to her ass and squeeze it. She lets out a strangled moan and tilts her head back so I have more access to her neck I suck on her soft skin. I bring my hand to her top and squeeze her breast through it and she lets out another moan.