Chapter 11 - Intense

"Jasmine

"Jasmine. Vincenzo. You two haven't said a word since we've started lunch." My mother points out.

"I have nothing to say," I answer back.

"Well, you sure had a lot to say three years ago and last week." Jasmine stares at me, with a smile.

"I would watch it if I was you." I taunt her.

"What are you going to do, Salvatore?" she smirks back at me.

"Oh no." my siblings say in unison.

"I love her already." Elena commentates.

"You do not want to know." she wants to have a go with me. Ok then.

"We'll see about that." She's messing with the wrong man. I guess she enjoys playing with fire, although I doubt she ever gets burnt. I plan to burn her with mine. She's fucking lucky her family is here right now. Oh, the things I would've done to punish her right here on this table. She could only imagine.

"Jasmine." Alessandro taunts her. "You two need to learn to get along. It's for your good." What's that supposed to mean?

"Wait, hold on. Jasmine. What do you mean by three years ago? You guys have met before?" Antonio, why do you have to ask that fucking question? Oh god, here we go. Everyone looked at us in confusion.

"Do you want to tell them or should I?" I didn't even answer her, I just stared at her. Let's see what this bitch has to say.

"Three years ago, Sebastian and I were assigned to take down Rico Gonzalaz. When we arrived at the location the whole building was scattered with bodies. Of course, that wasn't my doing, but we did kill a few of the men left over. We reached Rico but he was already being tortured by Vincenzo over here, he practically completed half my mission for me. But he wasn't the one who killed him. We did."

"He was dead whether you shot him or not." I bite back at her.

"Yeah let's go with that," she answers back sarcastically. When she arrived at our house, she walked in like she owned the damn place without even uttering a word. Bitch. Hey watch it, she's a woman. Ok well, she's not my woman. Not yet. Get the fuck out of my head."Ok, that's enough," Allesandro stops us from arguing even more. My mother stands up and announces.

"Well, as you know we have our annual mafia ball tomorrow evening. This year it is a masquerade ball. We have a team coming tonight so that everyone can pick their clothing. Emiliano. Over to you."

"The reason I have invited you to our house is that we are simply under attack." Under attack? Is this to do with the shooting at the club?

"What do you mean by under attack?" I ask.

"It's... the Russians." of course it is. "They have been sending threats against both of our families destroying our shipments and bases, including the hidden ones. for reasons that we don't know. This is why we have to work together to go against them."