Chapter 40 - Confessions

Today Andrea has planned a small party for me since I've fully recovered

Today Andrea has planned a small party for me since I've fully recovered. Yes bitches I'm back.

Now if you excuse me, I'm going to go kill Vincenzo. To think that I stopped hating him. How the fuck can you ignore someone for six weeks especially after saving their life. But I am not going to let my anger get the best of me. No sir. I walk into my closet and pick out a red full sleeve satin dress which looks good for a dinner party. The bruises on my skin have disappeared and the whip marks on my back have started to fade. I brush my hair and clip a section from the side back with a gold clip. Damn I look good.

I go into Vincenzo's room and notice he isn't there, and I know for a fact he has my ring. I open his bedside drawer and I see my ring sitting on a small velvet cushion, damn he took good care of it. I hear footsteps coming so I rush out of the room with my ring. I walk down into the dining room and everyone is standing around the table dressed in fancy clothing and I can't help but smile.

"Surprise!" Everybody shouts.

"Oh my god." I say. The table is filled with some of my favourite foods.

"Jas jas!" Isabella runs up to me and I catch her in my arms. "You're back!"

"Hi Bella." I put her down and hug Antonio, Lorenzo, Elena and Stefano but I notice that Vincenzo isn't here. Asshole.

"My dear it's so good to see you. Look, I made all this for you."

"It's good to see you, Andrea. You didn't have to do all this."

"Don't be silly, you're like my daughter too." She says and my eyes start to tear up. I walk over to Aurora and Sebastian and give them a hug along with Emiliano.

"Papa." I say as my dad pulls me into a hug.

"Mi princesa valiente te ves hermosa." (my brave princessa you look beautiful).

"Thank you papa." He gives me a kiss on the head.

"There's someone here to see you." Dad smiles.

"Who?" He steps out of the way.

"Jasmine!"

"Oh my god. Lina?" She runs up to me and hugs me tightly. "What the fuck are you doing here?" I smile.

"Did you really think that you would come home and not see your best friend?"

"I haven't seen you...in like forever."

"I've missed you."

"Oh I've missed you too. I thought you went to Canada for that mission?"

"Oh I completed that. Now that I'm back I am not leaving you. Besides looking at these hot Italians, I'm not missing out on that." She mumbles the last part.

"Ok Lina, back off of Jasmine for a bit."

"Oh Sebastian, I've missed you too."

"Well I haven't."