Chapter 74 - Damien and Adriano

Please don't forget to vote and comment!!!!!
Thank you guys so much for 35k!!!!!

Please don't forget to vote and comment!!!!!Thank you guys so much for 35k!!!!!

It's been a month since I proposed to Jasmine. Since I proposed to the love of my life, I couldn't be happier. Jasmine got to spend more time with her mother and so have I. She gets most of her qualities from her mother.

Although spending time with my fiancée and our family is important it was also important that we get back to business.

The Russians have been disturbingly silent over the past two months and I wasn't buying and neither was Alessadnro, Jasmine and Sebastian.

I sit up in my office chair, well it's actually Jasmine's office but we do shit together so it's our office. I open my laptop on the desk looking through the locations that I had Stefano find.

As Jasmine had found out on my birthday that her uncle and her grandfather are still in New York. Luckily for us Stefano and Sebastian are way too good at hacking, so we were able to track the Russian's locations.

Not finding anything I roll my eyes and shut the laptop down and unbutton my suit jacket and the top buttons of my dress shirt.

Grabbing my phone I leave the office and the only thing on my mind is Jasmine but I need to find Alessandro first.

"Hey, son." He greets me as I walk into the kitchen.

"Hey Alessandro." I smile and head to the cabinet and take out a glass and fill it up with some water. "Did you find anything on Alexei?" I ask as I sit opposite him.

"Unfortunately no. Which is good but also bad." He sighs. "My priority right now is protecting our family."

"Yeah." I sigh. "Have you seen Jasmine?" I ask, trying not to sound excited.

"You two cannot stay away from each other." He laughs.

"No sir." I laugh.

"Have you thought about buying a place for you two?" His question throws me off guard.

"Not really."

"We could always build right next to this house, apart from the other house. We actually had that made so when the kids would grow up they could stay close by."

"That's actually a good idea."

"I could call a few people and have construction begin. It'll be like a wedding present." He laughs.

"That would be great Alessandro, thank you."

"You don't have to thank me." He pats my shoulder and leaves the kitchen.

Me: Where are you?!

Amore mio: Miss me?

Me: No

Amore mio: Impossible, you always miss me.