Chapter 89 - Part 3: For Infinity

Don't worry we're not finished just yet!!!
😉
Enjoy!!!
Semi-edited

_______________

I feel two little hands on my jaw as I open my eyes slowly from a very calming night of sleep

I feel two little hands on my jaw as I open my eyes slowly from a very calming night of sleep. I see my daughter sitting on my chest and grinning.

"Daddy." Estella squeals.

"Estella." Jasmine groans and lifts her head off my shoulder.

"Morning, princess." I say to Estella and she giggles as I scatter kisses on her face. "Let mamma sleep, ok?" I tell her and lift Estella up and look down at Jasmine who has her eyes half open and hugging the sheets over her naked chest. "Go back to sleep." I tell her and kiss her forehead.

"Not without you." She yawns and sits up. Her face is a little puffy and her hair a mess. "Morning, baby." She squeezes Estella's cheeks and then kisses mine. "The twins still asleep?" She asks and I look over at them in their crib and they're very much asleep.

We get ready for the day and feeding the twins, we make our way downstairs.

After a week in Italy after Stefano and Lina's wedding, we came here to Spain for mine and Jasmine's wedding which is tomorrow and I cannot wait.

"Yo, Jas, your house is awesome!" Antonio shouts as we get to the bottom of the stairs.

"Thanks." Jasmine laughs. "Have you seen the weapons room?"

"Not yet. Thanks for reminding me." He smirks.

"Antonio. Take Estella for me." I tell him.
"Sure." He says and Estella grabs onto
Antonio's hair as I pass her to him. "Hey, not the hair, that's my money maker." He mutters and Estella giggles.

"Morning, papa." Jasmine says to her dad and he hugs her.

"Kids, come we're looking at baby pictures!" My mom calls us.

"We got embarrassing ones of you, Vinci." Isabella says and looks through the many pictures on the table.

"Really, ma?" I laugh at my mom and she grabs my arm. "Hey, dad." I greet my father.

"Morning, son." He smiles and Kiara reaches for him. "Morning to you too, Kiara."

"Hold her." I tell him and he takes Kiara from me and she stares at her grandfather in awe. If it isn't obvious, my father and I fixed our relationship and are on good terms despite everything.

"Baby, look at this one!" Jasmine waves a picture around and I walk over to her and she shows me the photo of me as a toddler with Elena.

"Embarrassing." Is all I say and laugh. "Elena, you still look like that." Elena spits her tongue out at me and walks over to me and takes the photo away and shows Caterina.

"Doesn't mommy look adorable, Cat?" Sebastian teases Elena and she scowls at him.

"Ma, who's this?" Lorenzo lifts up a photo and mom takes it and shows Adrianna.