Chapter 10 - Italy

"We will be landing in a short while

"We will be landing in a short while." The flight attendant says through the intercom. Isabella was sleeping on my lap, Sebastian and my dad sat on separate sofas opposite us. We had to bring Aurora with us as well, she's currently in the bathroom fixing her makeup. We did not want her to come with us.

"Come on Isa. Time to wake up." I nudge her and she slowly opens her eyes.

"Daddy, are we there yet?" she asks in her cute voice.

"Yes, princess we are." he laughs then replies.

The plane lands and we go down the steps. There is a black limo parked up, my dad went in first and the rest of us followed. The car slows down and I look out the window and see these huge metal gates which had the letter 's' engraved in gold, placed in the middle of it. The guards slowly open the gates, the limo goes up the driveway. Huge green trees surrounded the pathway and towered our car. As we drive up I see this crystal water fountain which had blue lights reflecting off of it. And behind the fountain was one of the most beautiful mansions I have ever seen. Call it an estate if you will, a mansion fit for royalty.

If dad had told me we were visiting royalty I would have worn something a bit more sophisticated. Well, I guess he did say dress 'business like' before he left. So I put on this black blazer dress that hugged my waist, a pair of black Louis Vuittons to match and of course my signature red lipstick, I paired it with a gold necklace, a pair of earrings and rings. My hair is a bit wavy, I had a side parting. And yes I feel like a bad bitch, who takes shit from no one. Sebastian was wearing a white button-up shirt with his black bkazer and dress pants . Aurora wore a dark blue dress which was way too short. Again why the fuck did we bring her. I dressed Isabella in a little purple fluffy dress.

The limbo circles the fountain until we reach the front of the mansion, the driver gets out of the car and opens our door. My dad gets out of the car first then we all follow. We look up at the mansion, Isabella's mouth drops open. It's beautiful; the white marble staircase compliments the white exterior, it looks at least 5 stories high. There are several balconies scattered across the mansion. We walked up the flight of the marble staircase and reached the top of the main entrance. The estate was heavily guarded, it seems like they have good security. We walk into the house, the foyer is as elegant as the outside of the house. My heels clicked against the floor and echoed as I walked further into the grand foyer. A gold and crystal chandelier hung above us. Maids were walking around keeping their heads low. Then I hear a loud voice from behind me.

"Alessandro! Welcome to my home. It's great to see you again." Emiliano Salvatore. Shit, it's the Salvatore mansion. Of course, it is. He was holding hands with this woman who looked very modern and sophisticated, her brown hair was put up in a bun. She looks quite young compared to Emiliano, I'm assuming that's his wife. I mean he doesn't look old but somewhat... older. "This is my wife. Andrea."

"Ah, Alessandro. How lovely to see you again." When did they meet? Andrea came up to me and hugged me. "You must be Jasmine. Absolutely beautiful. You look just like your mother" she examined my face with her eyes sparkling. I smile back at her as if it was my mother complimenting me.

"Thank you, Mrs Salvatore. These are my younger sisters, Aurora and Isabella."

"Per favore caro(please dear), call me Andrea." Aurora seemed calm today, usually, she would be bugging her assistant and shouting at everyone, but today she seemed more...preserved. Sebastian and I looked around the foyer taking in the beautiful architecture and the paintings that filled the walls and the intricate designs embedded on the archways.

"Bambini scendono abbiamo ospiti!"(children come down we have guests) she yelled looking up one of the floors of the house. Then I see three young men stroll down the stairs. The one on the left was wearing a white dress shirt and dark grey dress pants. The guy on the right was wearing the same thing but with light grey dress pants. Then the guy in the middle. The one and only Vincenzo Salvatore. Damn, he looks sexy. No shut up Jasmine, he's your enemy remember. Ok but that navy blue suit is doing him justice. I just know he looks even better underneath. OK, that's enough. Walking behind them was a boy and a girl. They looked like twins, the girl had curly brown hair that cascaded over her shoulders and she was wearing a maroon mini summer dress. The boy also has short black hair. I could see the waves from here. He was wearing a black button-up shirt and grey dress pants. Do they always dress like this? They all look so good. Jasmine. Ok, I'll stop. They make their way down the marble stairs and walk up to us. Isabella comes closer to me and I hold her hand while her other hand snakes around my leg. They don't intimidate me. I keep my eyes on Vincenzo who doesn't even look in my direction. Pathetic. All five of them stand in front of them. Oh, will you look at Vincenzo standing right in front of me? I smirk at him and say, "Nice to see you again Salvatore." I could tell he was angry, I could see his jaw and fists slightly clenching. The boys around him started to laugh. He smirks and replies. "Hm. Nice to see you too." Out of respect I'm assuming.

"No empieces nada."(Jasmine don't start anything) Sebastian says under his breath to me.

"No te preocupes hermano, estoy siendo cortés, no empezaré nada, al menos no aquí." (Don't worry brother, I'm being polite I won't start anything, at least not here).

"These are my three sons." Andrea fills the awkward silence and points to the three boys in front of me.

"I'm Antonio. The youngest." he takes my hand and plants a kiss on it.

"I'm Lorenzo. Middle child." he takes my hand and also plants a kiss on it. Charming.

"These are my niece and nephew."

"Ciao. (hello) I'm Stefano."

"Hi. I'm Elena, nice to finally meet you." she laughs off. I wonder if Vincenzo has told them about me.

"I'm Sebastian. A pleasure to meet you." he looks at Elena, takes her hand and kisses it. She tries to hold back a shy smile. I can see her blushing, she looks down to the floor. Aurora introduces herself to them.

"And who is this little angel," Antonio asks.

"This is my youngest sister Isabella. Bella che ne dici?" (Bella what do you say) She tilts her head up to look at every one.

"H-hello." she hesitates with her cute voice. They all laugh at how adorable she is.

"Please, follow me. Lunch has been prepared." a maid tells us. We follow them into the dining room. The windows went from the ceiling to the floor. The sun beamed through the windows and onto the huge rectangular table that was in the middle of the room. There was a selection of cakes, pastries, sandwiches, fruits and juices presented on the table. Emiliano went and sat at one end of the table my dad sat on the other. Vincenzo had to sit opposite me. I sit with Isabella so she doesn't drop food on herself. Ugh, kids. Aurora would never help Isabella with anything. Bitch. Hey. I'm not sorry, she is a bitch. Everyone puts the food and we start eating. As I eat, Vincenzo and I exchange glances, I swear his eyes are like daggers piercing into my skin.

"Jasmine, Vincenzo. You two haven't said a word since we've started lunch." Andrea points out.

"I have nothing to say," Vincenzo answers back.

"Well, you sure had a lot to say three years ago and last week." I stare at him, with a smile.

"I would watch it if I was you." he threatens.

"What are you going to do, Salvatore?" I smirk at him taking a sip of water.

"Oh no." his siblings say in unison.

"I love her already." Elena commentates.

"You do not want to know." this bitch has a death wish. If his family were not here right now I would have beaten the shit out of him right on this table.

"We'll see about that."