Chapter 4 - The Club

I'm a mess

I'm a mess. I'm drunk and I've been dancing for hours. I have to say I had fun with Sebastian today. Not the best birthday but it was something. The club was pretty packed, to say the least, luckily we were in the VIP section, the blue and pink neon lights were shining all throughout tthe club. Some boys even tried to come up to me and ask for a dance, of course, I said no, and pushed them away. I go to the bar to get another drink for me and Sebastian. This time I go for something for a bit light and get two apple martinis. It's pretty busy at the bar so I waited for my drink.

As I was waiting, this man comes up to me, he's pretty handsome I have to say he has blond hair and blue eyes, he's wearing a white t-shirt and black trousers, with a pair of air jordans. He comes up to me and says, "What's a pretty girl like you sitting here all alone?

I roll my eyes and say, "Who the fuck do you think you're talking to?".

"Damn mama feisty" he comments. Ugh, men. He places his hand on my thigh and moves a bit higher. I smirk and grab his hand and stand up, without a thought I spin him around by his arm and bend it backwards and dislocate it behind his back, he shouts in pain. The people around me gasp at the scene. "Your drinks ma'am," the bartender says shaking hesitantly.

I grab them,  and say "cheers", with a smile and walk away with my head held high as I walk through the crowd. Sebastian glares at me from afar.

"You did not have to do that," he says.

"That dude was touching me, what did you want me to do? Call you?", I reply laughing.

"Haha, very funny. We should go now, it's getting pretty late".

"You're the one who snuck us out to come here, and now you want to leave. Dumbass".

"What about your dad. He must be worried. And you're fucking drunk".

"I don't give a shit, it's our birthday and also Dad worrying about me is never going to happen. Plus he's probably not even at home", I say laughing. Sebastian tilts his head and gives me a look. "Ok fine. Let me use the bathroom first, then we can go", I sigh.

I make my way through the VIP section and head to the bathroom. I enter the cubicle and do my business, I go to wash my hands and dry them then I take a tissue and wipe my face a bit since my makeup has smudged the put some makeup powder on to hide the fact that I was drunk. But then I hear distant screams break out from behind the bathroom door I put my makeup back into my purse and slowly take out my gun and keep it at my side. I slowly walk towards the door, the sound of bullets fill the air and overpower the screams. I open the door. People running everywhere, and gunshots obliterate through the crowds of people. Bodies dropped. I quickly run past the crowd ducking my head out of reach from the bullets, I make my way to the VIP section to find Sebastian, people continued to run, tables were turned and glass shattered across the floor.

"SEBASTIAN, WHERE THE FUCK ARE YOU MAN!!", I shouted as the sounds of bullets and screams slowly started to fade away. I run across the club and check the booths. All empty. I check the last one and open the door.

Sebastian....