Chapter 73 - Always Been You

Please don't forget to vote and comment!!!!!!!

Also sexual content ahead😏😏
______________________________\

Also sexual content ahead😏😏______________________________\

The party came to an end and everyone was left exhausted. I had other plans with my future wife and it did not include staying in this house.

"I have another surprise for you." I tell Jasmine and she looks at me in shock and smiles.

"Another one?"

"Mhm. Shall we?" I got my bag and I had one packed for Jasmine too and we left the house and got into my car.

Lina and Stefano also left after us and he told me he was taking her to the same hotel as me. Jasmine's been so happy since I proposed to her.

"I was not expecting this. It was all perfect, Vincenzo." She smiles and kisses my cheek. "And the slideshow was beautiful."

"It was Lina's idea actually. She asked us all if we had any photos and videos of you and Sebastian and she worked her magic."

"And you gave ones of us kissing!" She laughs.

"I had to!" I laugh. "You're mine."

"You're mine." I arrive at the Hilton hotel and we see Lina and Stefano park up too.

"She finally said it." I say. Lina finally saying that she loves Stefano.

"I'm proud of her." Jasmine says.

"I'm proud of you." I say to her and put my jacket over her shoulders as we walk to the entrance of the hotel.

"Here comes the 'married' couple." Stefano sighs and walks up to us.

"Here comes the new happy couple." Jasmine sings and Lina rolls her eyes. "You two better not get the room next to us." She raises her eyebrows.

"We'll be sure to stay away from you." Stefano scowls.

"We mean it. We don't want to hear you two going at it." I say and Stefano elbows me. We get our room cards from the receptionist and head up to our rooms.

Lina and Stefano had gone to the bar downstairs for a little. We reach our room, which happens to be the same room Jasmine and I came to just after that cassino mission.

"You beautiful bastard." Jasmine laughs and shakes her head as she walks into the suite. Roses and candles are already displayed around the bed and the floor.

"Thank you." I say proudly and she smacks my hand.

"This has got to be the best day of my life. Thank you, Vincenzo."

"Now, I'm going to make love to my future wife. All. Fucking, Night." I run my fingers up her arms and I hear her breath hitch.

"What are you waiting for, husband?" She smirks and starts unbuttoning my shirt.