Chapter 45 - Ti amo

Elena POV

I should tell Sebastian right, that I might be pregnant?

Oh god.

What if he doesn't want me or have kids?

I take the test and place it near the sink. Please don't be pregnant.

I walk out of my bathroom and see Jasmine and Lina sitting on my bed. I've become really close with Lina since she arrived here.

"And?" Lina walks up to me and asks me.

"Elena. What is it?" Jasmine asks.

"I don't want to look at it." I say. I'm fucking terrified.

"Do you want me to go check?" Jasmine asks.

"Please?" After a few minutes Jasmine goes into the bathroom and comes back with the test wrapped in a tissue.

"Here." Jasmine pushes the test into my hand. "You should be the first person to look at it."

"Jasmine?!" I close my eyes and unwrap the test. My heart beat speeds up. "Ok ok. I got this." I look down at the test. Pregnant.

"What is it?" Lina asks me.

"I- I'm pregnant." I start crying.

"Oh. Elena."

"Where's Sebastian?"

"Wait, Elena, we have to confirm it first, don't tell him yet. I'll drive us to the hospital." Jasmine rubs my arm.
Jasmine drives me to the hospital and the doctors run a couple tests.

"Congratulations Miss Salvatore, you're pregnant." The nurse smiles at me. I just stare at her in shock, I mean I know we did a test before but hearing it right now, is too much to process.

"Uh how many months?"

"Two months." She states. Wait. Two months. Two months ago I broke up with Luca, it can't be his, can it?

"Are you ok?" Jasmine asks me.

"I'm having a baby." I say in shock. I don't know if I want to celebrate or cry my eyes out.

"Yeah you are."

"I need to find Sebastian." We leave the hospital and pick up some food to make it look like we went out for fun.

"What do I tell him? 'Oh hey Seb I'm pregnant' .Jasmine I'm scared. What should I tell my brothers?" They would freak. But I don't think they'll kill him.

"Don't panic, Elena. If he says anything I'll beat him up." Jasmine laughs.

"That's true."

"He said he's in the backyard with the others." She shows me a picture he sent of him and Isabella playing football. He's even good with kids.

Fuck, I love him.

"You want me to talk to him?" Jasmine asks me.

"No it's okay. Thank you Jasmine."

"Love you."

"Love you too." Jasmine walks to Isabella and she jumps into her arms. I see Antonio tackle Sebastian to the ground because they were playing football. "Antonio, get off my man!"

"Not until he gives me the ball." He whines.

"Grow up. You're eighteen and fighting over a football." He gets off Sebastian and takes off his muddy shirt.

"Hey handsome." I kiss him.

"Hey beautiful. Are you ok? You look parched." He touches my forehead with the back of his hand.