Chapter 62 - Crazy in Love

Elena POV

My fucking ex is standing in the door way. Sebastian's jaw clenches and his eyes fixate on Luca.

"Luca, you son of a bitch." Stefano snickers.

"What are you doing here?" I ask.

"I came to see you." He says, then his eyes go straight to the baby lying in the crib. "Your baby?" He looks confused.

"Get the fuck out of here." Sebastian sneers.

"Baby. Wait." I whisper to him.

"'Baby'?... You're with him now?" He laughs. "I thought that was me?"

"Ha well not anymore. Get out!" Stefano shouts at him.

"The baby his too?" Luca points at Sebastian.

"The baby is mine. Now get the fuck out, before I do something I won't regret." That's my man. Sebastian steps in front of him. Luca looks up at him slightly, since Sebastian is much taller than him.

"She has you wrapped around her little finger. Huh." Luca chuckles.

"Luca." Aunt Andrea steps towards him.

"Andrea."

"Mrs Salvatore to you." She retorts. "Stay away from Elena, or I'll ask my sons to disrespectfully kick your ass." She smiles. Yeah, that's my auntie.

"Damn." Lina whispers.

"Very well. Don't worry Salvatores, I'll be back." He leaves the room.

"Stefano, alert security and tell them to keep an eye on Luca." Vincenzo says.

_______________
Sebastian POV

"You're lucky I didn't kill him." I was this close to losing my shit. Luca walks in like he can win Elena back.

I'm not letting him anywhere near my baby or Elena, who is also my baby. You get what I mean.

"You guys should go home and rest." Elena says.

Everyone says goodbye to Elena and Caterina and then leave. I look over the crib and see Caterina wide awake, she throws her little arms up reaching up for me.

I lift her up and hold her against my chest. She's so tiny in my arms. I smile down at her and rock her.

I hear a flash go off and notice Elena holding her phone up. "I had to!"

"You see that, your mommy's already going back to her old ways." I whisper to Caterina and she lets out a small sigh. I put her to sleep and placed her back in the crib. "Goodnight little angel." I kiss her on the head.

"You are so cute with her." Elena laughs and I get into bed beside her. Although it is a little uncomfortable since it's a hospital bed, it'll do.

"She already has the best dad in the world." I say yawning.

"It's so crazy how she has only been born for a few hours."

"Why are babies so ugly when they're born?" I question. Either I'm high or I'm severely sleep deprived.

"Sebastian." She grits and walks my chest.

"Don't call our baby ugly!"

"Not now! I mean when they're fresh out of the womb."

"Ooh. Yeah, they're all slimy and wrinkled."

"Caterina is beautiful, Elena." Elena snuggles up beside me, resting her head on my chest and her arm around my waist. We both look over at her in the crib.