26| Hate Labels

Depuis le début

"Damn" I say quietly turning around and leaning against his chest.

...............

It's been about twenty minutes now and I was currently forcing a foam mustache on Mattheo.

"Stay still" I say demandingly.

"It's in my mouth" I he coughs.

"Look at my sexy santa" he smirk poking my finger on his chest. He hand a new deep scar from that day, a few charms to conceal it. But all the scars on was so fucking hot, so hot I wouldn't want to contaminate the water right now, and im obviously not taking about piss.

"Your santa?" he smirks.

"My sexy santa claus, with the best gift" I said wink point down above the water. That was something that will stay stuck in the book of cringness for life. I leaned in for a kiss. I can never get over the feeling of his soft lips ever, not in a million life times. I pulled away to find a very sexy Santa Claus with the biggest blush plastered across his face.

"Well this Santa Claus wants one gift this Christmas" he says shyly placing his hand on my hips from under the water.

"And what's that?" I smile.

"Well there's very, very gorgeous girl who is equally as annoying" he starts.

"Gorgeous and annoying, who fits that description?"

"And she is almost as badass as I am" he continues with a little bit of sass.

"Mmmh, she might be more of a badass" I state.

"And I want her to be my girlfriend" he finished as I froze. Well what was expecting anyways?

"Well I hope you've been a good boy Riddle" I joked.

"Oh I'm not even close" he said pulling me over his, you know what, and kissing me.

"Elliot Aurora Spellman, would you be my girlfriend?" he asked. "Even though I hate titles" he said a little softer.

I jokingly start "I don't really know, you're not my type and all so –" but I get interrupted by soap foam being shoved into my face.

"I'll take that as a yes" riddle says like a little child and I giggle at his behavior. His member get hard under me.

"Maybe we should celebrate?" he suggests innocently.

"No, I'm too sore" I say slapping his shoulder.

........................................

I struggle to put the tie perfectly.

"Does my girlfriend need help?" Mattheo says loudly for the other rooms to hear.

"Stop I hate labels" I groan.

"Stop complaining, I want pancakes" he said taking my arms pulling me down the common.

"Wow El, you fell from so high up you can barely walk" Pansy jokes.

"No, they did the dirty, I heard it all" Blaise said.

"You ruined the joke Zabini" Pansy scowls at Blaise.

"Wait you heard what?" I questioned.

"Oh shit, I forgot the charm" Mattheo chuckled, and now I'm there blushing out of embarrassment.

"I didn't know Mattheo could laugh" Blaise said once again fascinated by riddle only to get a blank stare shivering him to his core.

All of us make our way to the grand hall. Mattheo and I at the back with his hand around my waist having a debate why billy loomis is not hot, he is hot.

"Billy Loomis murdered innocent people, why would you find a murderous psychopath hot and attractive" Mattheo says like a toddler looking down at me.

"And you've never killed anyone?" I asked him quietly. He stared at me in realization and then looked away.

"Touché" he says. We walk through the hall, all eyes on us. I hated the way people looked at us, it was either fear or hate, both annoying. My eyes meet Enzo's then fugly Granger and I look away. We sit down and I begin to drench my pancakes in chocolate sauce until Mattheo snatches the bottle from me.

"I can't let you finish it, I won't get any" he scoff with a cheeky smile knowing he has annoyed me.

"Fine have some" I say dip my finger on the chocolate puddle of my pancake and swiping my finger on his nose.

"Don't waste good chocolate" he says grumpily take a napkin and wiping it off.

"Two psychopaths in love, it's adorable" Blaise tells while he nudge Mattheo elbow only to be tortured by another blank stare. Blaise never failed to show his fear towards Mattheo.

After talking about yesterday match we headed to our classes. Now I charms, yeah. Mattheo and I walk to class together talking about weird shit as always.

"I love the snake tattoo on under boob but I can't tell if I like the little tattoos on your hands, thire adorable" Mattheo says squinting his eyes at my hand.

"You decided you little weirdo" I laugh at him. We walk into class ignoring the annoying stares and sit at the back like usual.

"Hi Elliot" the innocent voice of Luna Lovegood speaks.

"Hi Lu," she blushes at the nickname as she sits in front of Mattheo and I along with Cho Chang.

"I have a herbal tea for the pain, you can take some from me if you want." Luna turns to speak. I was too stunned to speak.

"You really should stop talking to Blaise" I laugh out.

"But he's wonderful, kindest boy I've met. He has horrible jokes but he's the kindest boy I've met" he smiles with a blush on a cheeks just by taking about him, I have already decided there little bastards name, I'm think Alejandro.

"Good morning students" Professor Flitwick walks in with a pile of book. Now I spend the day learn shit I already know.

...............................

Their cute, but not a big fan of labels........

The finally created the whole story line, and more spicy chapters are coming ahead. It would really helpful if you guys vote for my chapters, maybe even you favorite chapters, and follow me because I'm pretty sure you don't want to miss out on  any message cause surprisingly,

I upload daily.