Epilogue Part-3

Hardin's Point of View...

2 years later...

Tessa and I, sleep in our hotel room, holding each other, Tess has her head laid on my naked chest and I rub her naked arms with my fingers, enjoying eachother's company without the kids.  The peaceful silence that surrounded the room seconds ago gets broken by the beautiful voice of Tess.

"Do you think they are good with your mom?"

I laugh and look down at my wife, who is enjoying drawing random patterns on my chest. I kiss Tessa's head and bury my head further into her blond locks.

"Tess, don't worry. They are kids, not monsters. We deserve this and trust me, mom will be ok. They must be having a blast with their grandmother."

"Yes, you are correct. I might be worrying too much."

Tessa gently presses her soft lips to one of my nipples and starts to drop wet kisses, trailing them up from my chest to my throat then to my jaw, and finally reaches her destination, my lips. She crashes her lips with mine and takes me by surprise. I open my mouth and let her in. Without wasting any time, she puts her tongue inside my mouth, making me taste her lips, her tongue, her mouth fully.

I continue to rub her naked arms and slowly Tess deepens the kiss and starts to shift her body weight over mine. Within seconds, she changes our position, making herself comfortable on top of me. She continues to kiss me, I continue to rub her arms. Both of us feel eachother's needs and desires for one another.

With the new position, my already hard shaft is now pressed in between our stomachs and both of us could feel my precum dripping off my cock's tip. As if she understands my body without me telling her, Tessa begins to climb up my body, making her wet center aligned with my hard shaft, ready to be pounded inside her.

"Someone is so ready..uhh..?"

Tessa teases me with her seductive tone and giggles as she doesn't stop with her kiss. Within seconds, she is completely on top of me and without making me realize it, she begins to sit straight. I see her breasts leaving the hem of the bedsheet that was covering them earlier. Boldly, Tessa holds my cock in her hands and begins to stroke it, making me moan her name on repeat.

"Tess...what you are doing?" She giggles her sexy laugh.

"Nothing getting you ready,"

"I think, I am already. Baby...Baby, I might cum if you continue to stoke my cock this way."

Tessa bents down and kisses me hard. While she kisses me, she aligns my cock at her entrance and takes me by surprise, by making me enter her.

"Oh..Tess, you feel so good."

She begins to move with my cock inside her, making me feel every inch of hers. She holds my shoulder for balance as I increase the speed of my thrusts. Within minutes, Tessa is left panting my name.

"Hardin..I am close,"

"I am close too,"

And within a couple of more thrusts, we both reach our orgasms, leaving us out of breath. Tessa looks at me, we lock our gaze. Slowly her lips curl up into a beautiful smile. She bents slightly and pecks my lips.

"I love you.."

"Love you too,"

Slowly Tess rolls out, making me leave her body. Once fully out, I drag the duvet that was covering us earlier over our naked bodies. I roll to face Tess and wrap my arms around her.

"What are you smiling at?"

"Nothing, it was the best Vegas Sex, ever."

Tessa's goofy responses always make me laugh.