Guilty Heart at Unrest...💔

Matthew Point of View..

We are currently driving to Tessa' home from the funeral ceremony of Mark Scott, the late CEO of Scott Business Group. I look at Tessa and find her lost in her thoughts. Ever since I met Hardin, she has been quiet. To say that meeting her boss, Hardin Scott was not awkward will be me lieing to my ownself. The moment I hold Tessa and kissed her forehead, Hardin was shooting daggers at me, I do have to mention the same to Tessa, just ask her about it, maybe she will give me some kind of valid explaination. Maybe Hardin is just that way with everyone, rude and arrogant. But, I have to understand, the man lost his father, he might be feeling too emotional, maybe I was wrong to display my affection towards Tessa at a funeral ceremony. I cross my hands across the console panel and Interwine my fingers with Tessa', doing so, finally brings her back from her world of imagination. "You ok Tess, I mean you have been quiet ever since our encounter with Hardin", suddenly, Casey who was sitting at the back started coughing. I don't know what's happening, just by the mention of Hardin, Casey starts coughing and I can notice a certain change in Tessa' demeanor. She looks uncomfortable.

Tessa gives a bottle of water to Casey and Casey apologies for her coughs in between of our conversation. Tessa again shifts her attention towards me and rewards me with her beautiful smile. I quickly peck her lips and continue driving. I feel Tessa grabbing my hands and she brings her amazing lips to my knuckles and drops a kiss. She then rests our hands back to her lap. We reach her home and Casey quickly excuses her inside, leaving me and Tessa alone in my car. "Are you ok, Tessa, is everything all right?", She nods and bents towards me and we start making out. Suddenly I feel Tessa' hands on my thighs and she unzips my pants. I am little shocked that Tessa is initiating this at her parking driveway, her parents or her sister can walk in on us. "Umm.. baby, are you sure about this. I mean aren't you worried that maybe your parents or your sister may walk in on us." She shakes her head. " No, they won't. My sister is at her shop and my parents are currently out of town. It's just me and Casey and I know Casey won't come here. Now, just shut up and enjoy." I nod and see Tessa pushing my pants down to my ankles and then she tugs on to my underwear. I rise up slightly from my seat, allowing Tessa to drag my underwear down to my ankles as well. In an instant, without any warning, she overwhelms me by swallowing my entire cock in a single go. She starts pumping my dick in and out of her mouth and starts stroking my balls at the same time, I don't know what has gotten in to Tessa, but whatever it is, I am not complaining. She was on a business trip to Texas and I was also busy with my father, we didn't really had a chance to properly spent some time together. I need this, we need this. I moan when she kisses my tip and starts licking my entire length. "God, I missed you baby. It feels so good..", she just smiles and thursts my dick again inside her mouth leaving me speechless. After couple of more strokes, I feel my orgasm building. "Baby, I am about to cum..", Tessa doesn't stops and just continues to stroke my balls and increases her speed. In no time, I feel my climax and I shoot my hot cum inside her mouth. She keeps my cock inside her mouth for couple of more minutes untill I am completely undone. Once, she makes sure that I won't be shooting anymore of my cum inside her mouth, she brings my cock out of her mouth and wipes the excess cum from her lips using a tissue paper.

I was about to lift her dress up when she suddenly holds my hand and shakes her head. " Let it be just you for today, you can pleasure me some other day", to say I am little disappointed won't be wrong, after her giving me an amazing orgasm, I thought I will get to return her the same favour, she has never said no to me and today she is acting very strangely. At first she didn't made any eye contact with me and she was lost in her own dreamland and then she initiated oral sex, she has never initiated that before and now she refuses me to pleasure her. Should I ask her, if she is ok or not. She is acting strangely after her Texas business trip, did something happened there that she is not feeling comfortable to mention me, should I ask her. I am confused and hurt by her behaviour lately. Before I can ask her if she is feeling ok or not, she brings me closer by wrapping her arms across my neck and gives me a passionate kiss. I kiss her back. I ask access to her mouth, which she allows and I push my tongue inside her mouth. I get to feel her mouth properly, I have missed this the entire past week as we both were busy with our respective work schedules. She ends our kiss when air becomes an issue and with a beautiful smile on her face, she leaves my car. I watch her go inside, once she is completely gone from my eye sight, I make a mental note to have a proper discussion with her.