The Scott Group..

Hardin' Point of View...

I am the Son of Mark Scott, 55 year old Billionaire, who achieved popularity, fame, power, money at an age of 32. He is the current CEO of the famous The Scott Group.

Myself, Hardin Scott, I am 28 years old and I am the future of The Scott Group. I will lead this 16 Billion USD Business Empire one day. I will be responsible for the success and failure of this business empire that today stands on the foundation of 24 business verticals on which the entire The Scott Group stands today.

One day, yes, because my father, the famous Mark Scott is still young enough to lead this business for atleast next 5-6 years. I won't be suprised if he does not retires until he turns 70. I cannot wait to rule the entire business world and I will become the youngest CEO of one of the biggest business organisations in the world- The Scott Group.

My mind is consumed with numerous matters, with numerous business ideas and even if currently I am sitting naked in my pent house' study room, and getting sucked up by one of the female employees of our organisation, I am not getting the much needed high. For people, they will find it amusing, knowing that getting a blow job doesn't excites the famous Hardin Scott. Yes, I don't know , what is my problem. Currently a very sexy blond is on her knees, naked, I can see her breasts that are bouncing up my thighs, she is the same girl, I fucked last night at my office, then I took her with me at my pent house, I fucked her in the shower, I fucked her three times in my guest room and now she is giving me a blowjob, maybe, the problem is I just went with the same girl, about 5 times, I lost interest in her. But, I have to put an end to this, otherwise, she will take me in wrong way, she will think I am in to her, just because I fucked her 5 times and gave her an opportunity to blow me off , doesn't mean, I am in to her.

"Stop". I command her. She stops abruptly, clearly did not expected me to say that to her. I can see her breasts, I can see her nipples that are swollen from all the biting from my end last night, I can see her neck filled with hickeys, I can see her lips that are now completely red and swollen because of the blowjob. I can see her pussy when she stands in front of me, the pussy I fucked 5 times last night. Naa..still I am not excited . But, what was her name. Ann or Jules or Lan. What the hell was her name.

"You can go now. Your clothes are still in the guest room, just take them and see yourself out". She is looking at me with wide eyes, obviously she is shocked, seconds ago she was eating my dick, hours ago, I was fucking her in my bed and yesterday we showered, but, she cannot expect a relationship from me.

"Remember, no one gets to know what happened between us or else, you know what will happen ryt?". She is confused but suddenly she stands in front of me, shielding her breasts, like I have not seen them before. I can still see her swollen pussy.

" Or what? Do you even remember my name? Is this how you treat every female employee who works for you?". I cannot believe, she has the courage to stand in front of me and boldly demands an explanation from me, does she forgot who she is talking to.

I want to laugh at her stupidity. If she thought , just because we fucked, I will date her or I will take her out for dinner or something, she is stupid. I am Hardin Scott, I don't date. I never had. All the girls, I have fucked in the past, they all know, we fuck and I moveon to another girl, I like.

"What exactly you expected, please enlighten me?". I cannot believe , I am asking her for clarification, but, atleast I can give her that, considering she is bold enough to ask me for explaination.

" I was giving you a blowjob. You did not even let me finish you. Also, now you are acting like you did not liked what we were doing. Like you did not enjoyed yourself yesterday at your office and then yesterday at your shower and then in your bedroom. You also act like you don't even know my name. I know you don't date, but, also you don't have sex with the same girl so many times as well, so, I thought maybe I am an exception, I am special for you and you might seriously like me". OMG...I was correct. It is my fault. Since, I let her fuck me more then once and I let her suck me Dry, she now believe that I want something more from her. The reason, I took her here at my pent house is because, I was not satisfied at my office yesterday. Plus, finding a new girl to fuck overnight is a very tedious task to do, so, I volunteered and took her at my pent house and fucked her overnight.

" Yes,you are correct. I don't date, I never dated anyone. You don't mean anything to me and I am sorry if I let you believe that there can be something between us. The only reason I brought you here is because I wanted to get laid at night as well and I was not energetic enough to go and find a new fuck. Now, get the fuck out and I will say this only once, if you tell this to anyone, you will be fired and I will make sure, you don't get to work anywhere in USA. So, you decide, what you want to do. Now, please leave, I have some urgent files to attend to". I get up from my seat and walk out naked from my study room. It's not like anyone lives with me, so, there is no way anyone will see me naked, maybe my home staff, but they have seen me naked a lot of times, considering, I have fucked most of them too.

I cannot believe how can someone be so stupid. Just because I fucked her more then once , she believed I would want a relationship from her. There is no way I will date a girl who drops her panties the moment I smiled at her. Also, I don't believe in doing relationships.

It's very simple. Love, Romance and Romantic Relationship are for weak people. People who are vulnerable, who are pathetic to believe in Love. I was raised by my father in a way , that he taught me at an early age, love makes people vulnerable and the moment you become vulnerable, people may take advantage of you. I don't want that for myself. I don't want to be vulnerable for anyone. So, if I don't love anyone, if I don't do a romantic relationship then I will never be vulnerable. I only love one person in my life, my mother and no one else. But, I have seen my mother suffering all my childhood years. For the outside world , she was the wife of Famous Mark Scott , but , inside she was lost, sad, and tore down by her own husband. I don't want another Lilly Scott in our family.

Plus, I don't want kids as well. What's the point of loving someone, what's the point of getting in to a romantic relationship with someone when you don't expect to start a family with that person. I have seen my mother suffer the pain of doing relationship with my father , I don't want to go through the same pain. I don't want anyone to have the key to my heart, it's closed for everyone and I doubt anyone can ever open it ever again.

I go to my study room again and to my luck, that girl is gone. I did not wanted to humiliate her, but , she asked for that, not my fault.

I open my desk drawer and open the candidate profile folder. It contains all the profiles of all the candidates from UCLA who will be joining The Scott Group. After, going through some of the profiles, a certain profile caught my eye. It's the girl named Tessa Young. It's the same girl with red lingerie, god , she was hot. I don't know why, just looking at her profile , gives me an instant smile on my face. I cannot wait , until Monday to see her start at The Scott Business Group.

----------Authors note-------------

So, here is another update. I know, I was writing so many Tessa Point of View, so, I thought , to give a Hardin Point of View Update as well. Let me know , if you like it. It's just the beginning. Why Hardin does not believe in relationships, why he does not believe in love, what happened with his mother while he was a kid that he is tormented in doing a relationship, in loving someone. There are so many questions to answer and we will get the answers in future updates.

Please let me know if you have any suggestions for me. Take care and lots of love and Thank you for your Support.