My Last Will and Testament to my family...

Hardin'Point of View...

I lay on my bed in my mother's house as I recall all the words said by
Mr.Summer's . I cannot believe that my father did this to me. He knows how I feel about relationships. He knows what I feel about having children. That sick bastard. Lately I was feeling guilt and remorse for how I treated my father ever since he left me and my mother for that other woman, but,now my hatred towards him that I felt for him and carried towards him in my heart is back with full force. I hate that man even if I know he now lays in the embrace of mother nature. Even from his coffin, he made sure that my life is ruined. Congratulations dad. You have successfully ruined my life for good. I tug my head heavily under my duvet and buries my face on my pillow out of frustation.

Next morning, I wake up with a morning wood. Unbelievable. My life is getting ruined by my dead father and I am getting a boner out of nowhere. Well since I am having the privilege of living with my mother at her place, there is no way I can call Coley to atleast help me with my sickness. I have to undo myself in shower. I strip down and enter my shower. With every droplet of water that cascade my body, the words from Mr.Summer's mouth rings heavily in my ears.
I, drop, Mark Scott,drop, write down,drop, My full property,drop, Under the,drop, Name of,drop, Of My, drop, Wife,drop, And,drop, Son,drop. I cannot even let the memories from last night get to its dreadful destination. I am so scared that if I let my subconscious mind complete all the words spoken by Mr. Summer's last night, then somehow it will become a reality, even if sadly it is a reality. My father has found an ultimate way to destroy me and my life and there is nothing I can do about it. I start stroking my hard dick hoping that magically my mind will find out a solution for this situation. I try hard to focus on my dick but last night screwed me so much that I cannot even masturbate properly. I gave up. I just rinse my body from the extra soap and walks out of the shower, my morning wood clearly visible and covered by the material of my towel, hanging loosely on my waist. I cannot go out in front of my mother in this way, so, I take out my laptop and switch on to one of my favourite porn websites so that I can atleast release one of my problems.

Once I am done with self gratification, I get dressed in casuals and leaves my bedroom. I see my mother patiently waiting for me on the breakfast table. I greet her good morning and she kisses me on my cheeks. "Good morning Hardin. Did you had a proper sleep last night", I mentally roll my eyes towards my mother's nonchalant attitude. I cannot believe she is asking me such a stupid question. How can someone even get a proper sleep after yesterday's masacarre.

For the first time I don't hide my anger and disappointment from my mother. "Mom, seriously. You are asking me this question knowing very well after what happened yesterday", my mother rolls her eyes, great now I know where I get my attitude issues. "Hardin, please get over it now. You reflected your disagreement last night very well after you almost smashed that poor man's hairless head", and with that silly joke of hers, she starts to laugh. Unbelievable, my mother is finding humour out of my death penality. "You think this is funny, mom". She shakes her head."No, Hardin, I know it's not funny and I know you are not happy about this, but, son, what's done is done and there is nothing you and me can do about it. That's your father's last Testament towards you and towards me and towards his family, we have to agree to that". Now, it's my turn to shake my head. "Mom, there is no way I am getting married and having kids just to inherit what's technically mine." My mother sits stunned by the seriousness in my voice. "Hardin, we discussed this. You are 28 already. You are not getting any more younger. It's about time you get settled. I am in my 50' Hardin, I deserve to leave this world, knowing that my son has someone to take care of him, once I am dead." I quickly move across the table and shuts my mother. I cannot even imagine a life without my mother in it. I love her and my life is incomplete without her presence. She sadly smiles and removes my hand from her mouth. "Hardin, it's inevitable. I am not immortal, you cannot stop the nature. I will die one day and I just don't want to lay on my death bed with a life to look back which is already full of regrets. If I die knowing I am leaving you alone in this world then that will be my biggest regret." We both have tears in our eyes, I have tears because I cannot imagine a life without my mother and my mother has tears in her eyes, because she is imagining her end, an end where she will be leaving me alone. I don't want to be left alone and that's why I will do everything possible to stop any kind of illness to take my mother away. I will fight God if I have to for my mother. I wipe away her tears and we continue to eat our breakfast. "Atleast think about it Hardin. That's your father's last wish, his last Testament." I laugh sadly at my mother's words. "You mean how he planned to kill me indirectly after he actually died. Mom, you know how I feel about relationships, about marriage. My father brought me in this world and left me with nothing, no love, no care, no family, nothing. And now he wants me to do the same thing. He wants me to marry a girl, get her pregnant and then leave her and my child alone. He wants me to bring a child in this world out of compromises and not out of love. He wants me to have my children only if I want to become the legal CEO of Scott Business Group." I leave our breakfast table leaving a crying Lilly Scott.