The Truth Always Comes Out....

Tessa's Point of View...

"Hardin it tickles," I laugh as Hardin continues his assault on my toe.

He looks at me on my complaint. His famous smirk plastered on his face. He stops tickling me and begins to trail kisses from my toe to my already spread thighs. He stops at my center and spreads my legs further with his hands.

Just minutes ago we made love and by the look, Hardin is giving me, I know round 2 is on its way.

Hardin bents down and drops a kiss on my center. The smirk on his face changes into a grin as I shudder at the touch of his soft lips on my pussy.

"We just made love, Hardin.." I weakly comment hoping it's gonna stop Hardin anyhow. But it doesn't as he begins to drop kisses on my center.

With every kiss, my hold on his head tightens. With every kiss, Hardin pushes me to my second orgasm. Like he knows my body too well, Hardin adds his fingers along with his mouth on my pussy, pushing me further to my orgasm.

With a final kiss and final thrust of his fingers, I cum, high and heavy into his mouth. He continues to kiss me, soaking me dry. His hands trail up my body and grab my breasts, letting me know that he is not done yet.

I pull him towards me and the moment our eyes lock onto each other, he crashes his lips to mine, taking my mouth into a passionate yet rough kiss. He settles in between my legs and enters me in a single thrust.

"Ohh...Tess.." Hardin moans.

"Hardin.." I moan back as he begins to move inside me.

"I love you, Tess. Never doubt that."

I only nod, too lost in the pleasure of having Hardin inside me. It's been a long time since we made love in our bed, in our bedroom, in our home. In moments like these, I know how much Hardin loves me and how much the thought of losing me scares him.

Hardin ends our kiss and buries his head in the mess of my hair, dropping kisses on my neck and shoulder as he begins to move in and out of me, increasing his pace with every thrust.

"I am close Hardin, are you?" I ask as Hardin mumbles something into my hair.

"Close baby..but..you cum first..," Hardin pants heavily. He starts to mark my body. He begins with my neck and then my throat and then moves down to my breasts.

He takes my right nipple and bites it, making it swell. He licks the area with his tongue and then bites it again. He repeats the same onto my left nipple. He looks at me as he pleasures my breast. He moves his hands to my center and starts to rub my pussy, while entering me at the same time.

"As much as I love to be inside you, I want you to cum for me, babe," I gasp as Hardin increases the pressure on my pussy with his fingers making me go close to my third orgasm for tonight.

A mixture of Hardin's words and his fingers and his cock, finally pushes me to my orgasm. Hardin follows closely as he cums inside me for the second time tonight.

We remain in our position for some time. Hardin inside me, with his head resting on my stomach. My hands-on his head, my fingers massaging his hair the way he likes. I can feel his breath on my skin. He pants heavily after making love to me for the second time. It feels like we are making up for the lost time.

"What you are thinking baby, tell me what is in your mind?"

I smile. I don't know how he does this. It's like he can read my mind. Hardin is not even looking at me but he knows something is bothering me.

He looks up when I don't respond. His face masks mixed emotions. He looks a little confused, a little scared, and a little lost. In all, he looks adorable.