Texas Part-5 : Getting Jealous...

Hardin'Point of View..

I silently ask Tessa about my underwear and she gestures towards the bedroom floor, I smile at her and walks in to the bedroom to fetch my underwear. I have been with a lot of girls in the past and many of them have seen me naked the next morning but never in my life, I have felt so shy and little bit embarassed before. I walk inside the bedroom to search my underwear. I find it across the bed side table, I quickly grab my underwear and put them on. I cannot believe that I had sex with Tessa and I don't even remember how she felt, how we did it and how many times we had sex, nothing, it's like we never had sex. God, I wanted her for so long and now I had her but I don't even remember how she felt. I know Tessa is expecting something from me, atleast an explanation about last night , but, how am I suppose to tell her anything if I don't even remember anything. The only thing I remember, us walking to her hotel suite and she pushing me over couch and stradling me. After that, the only memory I have is me waking up to Tessa' screams this morning.

Still I know that I have to walk out and face her. We need to talk. Now, that we had sex, atleast we should discuss how we can continue our arrangement. I am not ready for a relationship but maybe she is not the type of girl, I think she is, I mean she was the one who straddled me last night and even if I don't have much memories of last night, I can say that she was the one who initiated sex last night. I know she was drunk, I was drunk, but, if she initiated then maybe she wanted to have sex with me as well. I take a deep breath and quitely walks out of the bedroom. I see Tessa sitting on the couch, I make my way towards her and on the way, I grab my jeans from the floor and start putting them on. While I was trying to put on my pants, something catches my attention, my wallet. Just looking at my wallet, the realisation striked in. I quickly grab my wallet from my jeans and opens it and I see the much needed article, still perfectly kept inside. I look back at Tessa and I can feel her eyes on me. I drop my pants back on the floor and make my way towards Tessa. I sit with her on the couch and can still feel her eyes on me. I turn to look at her and gave her a lame explaination about my dick that is making its presence evident from the material of my underwear. She looks at me like I have gone crazy and clearly she was not expecting my lame explaination over my morning wood.

Tessa faces me and then diverts her focus over her joint hands, clearly she is nervous, her facial emotions matches my inner emotions. "Umm..Hardin, do you even remember anything from last night?"
She asks me the most dreadful question that I wanted to avoid at every cost. I want to tell her what I know is the truth, but, I don't know if my heart really wants to tell her the truth. I want her to live the rest of her life with the belief that we did had sex, but, I cannot do that to her. I have to tell her the truth. I sigh deeply and finally tell her the truth, something I know she wanted and expected from me. "We did not had sex last night".. She takes a moment to understand what I told her, she is sitting in front of me like someone stunned her by magic, I am nervous and confused. Was she not expecting the truth, damn I should have let her believe that we did had sex. "Tessa..can you say something", she starts laughing and shakes her head. Why on earth is she laughing. Is she still high from last night. "Hardin, I know what you are doing", I roll my eyes.."What exactly would that be". She comes back and takes the same space on the couch that she was occupying before, "You are trying to make me feel better, but, I know what's done is done, we had sex last night and no one can change that", I am now more frustrated then I was before. I know that we did not had sex and here she is not ready to believe me. " Well to bring you back to the world of living, Tessa, we did not had sex and I am pretty sure about that", she rolls her eyes.."Hardin if you don't know then let me tell you something, we woke up together in the same bed, naked in eachother's arms, we were stark naked, no clothes. Our clothes were found randomly scattered across the entire hotel suite. My underwear was on the floor beneath yours and.." she slightly brings her golden dress down from her shoulders and I can see red marks all over her neck. I left hickeys last night. Damn, they look hot in her. Tessa' scolding startles me.."Stop staring. You still want to believe that we did not had sex. And to top our list of achievements from last night, we had sex without protection. Hardin, there is a good chance you cum inside me considering you were drunk.." , I narrow my eyes.."Ok, we both were drunk, but the point is now I need to go to a medical shop to buy some after pills or something, so, that I don't conceive your baby, thanks to your sperms", once Tessa is done with her rambling, I smile and show her my wallet. I open my wallet and show her the condom packet that is still kept inside. She holds the packet in front of me and I smirk, "So, you have one unused packet of condom in your wallet, what does it exactly means". Seriously girls can be so clueless.