Las Vegas..Part 2 : My love for you...

Hardin's Point of View...

We arrive in Las Vegas in 2 hours, Tess mostly slept the entire time. The only time she woke up was when the air hostess came to ask us if we need anything. I smile politely towards the air hostess as Tessa and I exit the flight, Tess adds an additional "Thank you" to my wordless greeting behaviour.

I interwine our fingers as we wait patiently for our luggage in front of the convenor belt, I look around to see many couples surrounding us, I guess they all are here for their honeymoon as well. Tessa and I are not married yet, my mother is still planning our wedding details with Tessa's parents as she plans to make it grand. Even if we are not married, living with Tessa already gives me the married couple vibes. She cooks for us, I randomly try my best to help her, but she ends up kicking me out from her kitchen.
She has made me do our laundry countless times, now, I know how important it is to separate whites from colours. We sleep, we eat, we argue, we watch movies together and most importantly we have sex. The best part of our daily routine. But, the most important part of our relationship is to wake up in eachother's arms. Tess has this habit where she wraps one of her arms across my body, while the other one she keeps to herself and she always keep her head on my chest, she once mentioned to me that she loves to hear my heartbeat. She sleeps well hearing the sound of my heartbeat. Well, she should know my heart beats for her, only her.

As we exit the airport, we are greeted by our Chaperons. They arrange our luggage in their black Mercedes car as they escort us to our destination.

Aria Sky, that's the hotel where we will be staying for the next 5 days. I look at Tess as she looks mesmerized by our hotel reservations, she looks at me like a child during Christmas time.

(Aria Sky Suites-Hessa Hotel for their Las- Vegas trip)

We are escorted to our Suite, where we will be staying for the next 5 days. I have booked the Special Honeymoon Suite. I want to give Tess, the best of everything. She deserves the best. This time, I say a proper "Thank you" to our Chaperone, adding it with a genuine smile. Tess looks impressed by my improvement, I mentally pat myself.."Good Start Hardin". She latches her hand across my free hand as we start to explore our honeymoon suite.

Every inch of our suite looks expensive. The hotel staff has added their romantic touch wherever possible, making the arrangements look more presentable than required.