The Night....let's have some fun...

Tessa Point of View...

We are currently driving to Hardin' penthouse. He finally choose which car he wants to drive, we choose a beautiful black colour Porsche.

     (Hardin' Car- Porsche 911 Turbo)

He looks so handsome, so charming, so less Hardin that we see in office, he looks carefree, playful and he has this amazing smile plastered on his face. Why?. It's not like I am the first girl he is driving on his own to his penthouse. I can bet many other girls must have gone to his penthouse. But, I am happy that he no longer looks angry on me. I still have to properly apologize for today's morning. I have to do it, he deserves my apologies.

"I am sorry." He quickly drives his attention from the road towards me. He looks confused. "I am sorry for what I said today. I shouldn't have said what I said, it's just that I got caught up in the moment and like an idiot, I told you about Matthew, I never wanted to do that, so, please forgive me for my misjudgement and stupidity." He puts his attention back on road, well he should, Tess..are you crazy, he is driving, let him drive.

Like he can read my mind, what he says next captures my attention."I have never used my personal car collection for anyone else before, you are the first one who gets to see my personal car collection. You are the first one, who I am driving to my penthouse and the penthouse we are driving to, it's not the one I use on a daily basis, it's actually I have purchased couple of weeks ago and you are the first one who gets to see it. See, you are the first one in many ways for me already". I am shocked, there is no way I was expecting all of this from Hardin. He has never shown anyone his personal car collection, so, he has a hobby to collect luxury cars, obviously, rich people like him has rich hobbies, for me, I have a hobby to collect books. Also, the fact that the penthouse he is driving us to, is a new one and I am the first girl or even person who gets to see the penthouse, makes me happy. But, the question remains, why me??.

He looks so peaceful. I wonder if anyone gets to see this side of Hardin. Am, I really his first one in his.."You are my first one in many ways", I know that he is not lieing because I can see the sincerity on his face. I look outside and I have never truly praised Washington for its beauty and amazing sinery. I have never noticed that Washington looks so beautiful at night. But, is it really Washington. I should ask Hardin, I need to ask him, what I will tell my parents, what I will tell Casey that Hardin on our very first day took me to his newly bought penthouse. I turn to look at him and again I am captivated by his handsome face, I can now see his amazing emrald eyes, thanks to our car' interior lighting. He is handsome.

"Hardin, where are we driving to. I mean I have lived in Washington my entire life, but, I have never seen these places before." He looks at me and nods and again flashes me his amazing smile.

"We are driving to seattle." And again just like that, he knocks my heart out from my chest. Seattle. Really?. He is taking me to Seattle. Who will tell him, I always wanted to go to Seattle, it's like he has known me from a very long time, even Matthew doesn't know about the fact that I always wanted to visit Seattle, bu, it never happened. I sit back and relaxes, there is no way to argue with Hardin on this, I don't want to spoil his mood or this moment that we are having. He looks so peaceful, I don't want to take that away from him. If he is driving me to Seattle, then Seattle it is. I have to make me remember every time that I have a boyfriend, I cannot give Hardin what he wants from me, I believe in love, I believe in relationships, long lasting one, I believe in Marraige, obviously I know he doesn't believe in all those, so, there is no way I can imagine a future with him, if I cannot imagine a future with Hardin, there is no way, I will play with fire, I love Matthew, I can easily imagine my future with him, a future that contains a beautiful house of our own, me cooking dishes in the kitchen, watching Matthew playing with our kids in the garden, I can never have that with Hardin.