Lilly Scott...

Lilly Scott Point of View...

Hardin bought a new penthouse. This time a family home. But, why on earth will he buy a new penthouse and that too a family home. I know he is 28, but everytime I started a conversation with him about settling down, he always diverted the conversation to something else, is he planning to settle down. Is he seeing someone. It's strange, my son is seeing someone and he did not even mentioned me about her.

Whenever Hardin purchases a new property, he always makes me see that property and asks me about suggestions but this time he did not even mentioned me about purchasing a new house. Well, I guess I have to see the property myself. I am more interested to know who he is dating, this girl must be really special, if he has purchased a family house then it only indicates that they are planning to settle down or atleast having such a conversation. I know my son. I know that he is famous for his one night stands or hook ups with random girls, just last month I walked in on him with a girl, what was her name.."Coney".. or "Cosey" or was it "Coley". He mentioned she was his secretary and at that time he did mentioned that it's not serious, but it's already One month, maybe they are now serious and maybe that's why he has purchased this new house but the question remains why a family house. I pray to god that he decides to settle down out of love and not because he got a girl pregnant. I mean he is 28 already so I won't mind if he starts a family of his own, he would deserve that but, I still wish he marries a girl out of love and not out of forced compromises, trust me a marriage built on the foundation of compromises never works. I am the best example of that.

Whatever maybe the reason, I just wish that my son is happy and whoever this girl is , she makes him happy. Hardin has gone through a lot in his life and as his mother, I pray to god that he finally gets all the happiness and love he deserves. The trauma he went through in his life is unbearable. I sometimes feels that I failed in everything, in every relationship that ever mattered to me. I failed as a wife and I failed as a mother. I was not able to give my husband the love and support he wanted from me and I was not able to give my son, the childhood he deserved to have as a child. I sometimes feels that because of my unsuccessful marriage, Hardin was forced to grow up before his age.

When Hardin was 17, I had to make a tough decision, about sending my son away to London for his studies. Those 4 years that he was away, were the most difficult years of my life. I was alone, all, alone here in Washington and my son was alone in london. When he visited me at the age of 19, he looked happy and he looked satisfied. Even if I was alone here in Washington, Hardin was able to make some friends and when he told me that he has a happy life in London, as a mother, he gave me the biggest happiness,  finally he was happy for once in his life.

As a child, he saw me and his father fighting on a daily basis. We fought, Mark used to leave us for weeks and sometimes for months, I used to cry my days without my husband and in every thing , my baby boy suffered the most. The biggest regret I will have till the day I close my eyes will be that I failed to give my only son, all the happiness he deserves to have. I wish he finds a girl who can love him, who can understand him and can give him, that I failed to give him, a "Family".

I need to meet this Coley girl, if she makes my son happy, then I will welcome her with open arms. I quickly call Marvin and takes the address of this new penthouse that Hardin has bought. I know he is currently there, Marvin told me last night. This new penthouse is in Seattle. I quickly give my driver the address of the penthouse and ask him to drive me there. I have not seen Hardin since the last time I visited him. He was Semi Naked, walking across his penthouse. He mentioned to me that he has his secretary with him at that time, I never had the opportunity to properly meet her and I do wish that I see them in a decent manner this time, so, that Hardin can properly introduce myself to her, the image from last time is already imprinted on my mind and I don't want a repeat anytime soon, infact I am sure, I don't ever  want to see my son naked with a girl.