We meet again..

Hardin Point of View...

I am currently sitting in my office. Today is the day, when all the fresh UCLA graduates joins our organisation. It is a tradition that my father started 15 years ago and it's ongoing and I plan to continue that. UCLA graduates are extremely intelligent and they always contributes a lot towards Scott Business Group success. But, I am more excited to meet a certain blue eyed, blond. Ms. Tessa Young..the girl in red lingerie. I don't know why, but the moment I met her, I was attracted to her.

Today morning, Coley was nervous for no reason. This is the first time, she seemed Little nervous towards me in relation to another girl. She knows that I sleep with other girls too, almost on a daily basis. She has never acted this way, she doesn't have to start anyways. Am I attracted towards Ms. Young, I mean obviously she is beautiful, but every other girl I fuck are beautiful, it doesn't mean , I will marry every girl , I fuck.

But just thinking about Tessa, I get a certain excitement. What she will wear today, how will she look today, what colour of lingerie will she be wearing today, I need to get a grip, she is just another graduate. My thoughts are interuppted by a certain knock on my door. I switch on the intercom screen and I see Marvin' face on the screen. I gesture him to speak. " Sir, Ms. Young is here with me. You have asked her to see you once she arrives". I remember. I ask Marvin to send her in. It should be fun.

Tessa Point of View...

I am nervous. Currently I am standing in front of a giant door, I am sure it's his office. How stupid I am, his name is written in bold letters on the door, obviously it's his office. Marvin went inside to see if he is available and free to see me now. My gazing towards the entire floor, is broken by Marvin' voice. "He will see you. Please go inside". I am literally shaking. To say our first encounter was eventful would not be wrong, I showed him a lot that day. Just a vivid memory of that day gives me chills. Also, I can still feel his minty breath on my neck from that day. I am repeating the same words again and again in my mind.."It will be ok...It will be ok".

I am confused. I come inside as mentioned by Marvin and I am again standing in front of a giant door. It's that his office??. I quietly move forward and knock on the door. After couple of minutes, I hear a sharp voice from inside.."Come, don't wait". I got a green light to go inside. I am nervous, but, why I am nervous. Ohh maybe because he is one of the most famous, good looking and eligible bachelor in the entire Washington. Why in the universe I am thinking him as hot and good looking, I have a boyfriend. I finally gather my courage and enters his room. It's big. It's beautifully designed and he is standing currently in front of me in his brown suit. He looks really handsome.

He turns and again green meets blue.

Hardin Point of View...

She enters and everything around me suddenly comes to a halt. She is wearing a red dress and her hair is left open and her eyes looks beautiful as always and her lips looks amazing. In reality she looks breathtakingly beautiful. She is just a new employee, I need to get a grip of my thoughts. I clear my throat and finally see her eye to eye. I gesture her to come forward and sit on the chair sitting in front of me. She looks nervous, well she should.

" Well..Well..we finally meet again and what an amazing coincidence, you are wearing red". She looks confused, cute, she looks down at her dress and realizes that she is indeed wearing red. I smirk at her and move towards her. She is little takenback with my straight forwardness. I put my arms around both ends of her chair and looks at her eye to eye. I can feel her breath on my face, we are just inches apart, one move from either one of us and I will be able to taste her lips.

"Are you wearing red lingerie too?". I ask her. She blushes, god, I want to fuck her ryt now. I am moments away in tearing her dress from her body and take her in, in whatever way possible.