My future is with you...

Hardin' Point of View...

"Tess...Tessa..Baby..You awake", I shake Tessa as gently as possible but she didn't respond. I see my beautiful angel sleeping like a cute toddler with her mouth wide open and I can hear her snoring. Everything she does always steals my heart. I was about to tell her something important that is related to me but knowing she was tired and now she is already asleep, my truth can await. I kiss her parted lips and tightens my embrace around her. I join her in deep slumber just by looking at her, that's the amount of power she holds on me.

15 years ago...

"Don't do this, please, I beg you. Hardin is too young for us getting separated. Don't think about me but atleast think about Hardin. He doesn't deserve this", I see my mother beg in front of my father. They thought that I was sleeping but I was wide awake. How can I sleep when my father is leaving us more permanently for someone else.

My father doesn't respond to my mother's cries, he continues to pack his clothes in two large suitcases. "Mark, please. Think about our baby boy. He needs his father. He is growing up and everyday he is starting to learn and understand more and more about what's going on between us. Please I beg you. Don't do this to Hardin and don't do this to us.", now I see my mother holding back my father's right hand so that she can stop him to continue packing his bags.

My father shakes my mother angrily and she stumbles back and took the support of the wall behind her to stabilize herself. "Exactly, that's my point. I don't love you, I am in love with Anna. I want her and not you. I will always love our son because he is my blood, but other then that, there is nothing between us. No love, no relationship. Last time I properly fucked you was about a year ago, why you think I should even consider to stay with you", with that my father packs his second suitcase and drops it on the floor, in order to roll it out of his room, out of our house and most importantly to roll himself out of our lives, leaving me and my mother alone in this big mansion. My mother continues her failed attempts to stop my father, she tries to block him on the exit, but my father removes her hands and pushes her away, she stumbles backwards and her head strikes with the opposite wall, and she starts to bleed, I see my mother in pain and in agony, but my father doesn't, he has become numb when it comes to feeling anything towards me and my mother. My father drives away with his two large suitcases and my mother continues to cry. I quickly run to my bedroom and take out the emergency medical box that I have prepared in school, I run out carrying the medical box in my hands, hoping to heal my mother's wounds in whatever way possible.

5 years ago...

"God..Hardin it feels so good. Don't stop..", I look at the naked woman I am currently fucking, that's my mother's whore of a friend..Rinne Maverick. I am fucking Rinne tonight in commando style, thus allowing me to have full control over our actions, I can see her lust filled eyes for me, I can see her big breasts, her swollen nipples as a result of my biting and I can infact see my dick, moving in and out of Rinne' vagina. I change our position, adjusting Rinne underneath me, allowing me to go more deeper. As soon as I hit Rinne' pleasure point, she screams my name, I fear her entire neighborhood might wake up by listening to her moans. "God..Hardin..you will kill me tonight..you are amazing...". Renne moans about me killing her by me fucking her vagina, I wish I could have killed her in reality.

I am currently on a business trip to New York and the moment Rinne was informed about my trip by my mother, she immediately insisted us to meet, which I knew meant only one thing.."Sex". I didn't entertained her hoping she will backaway, but I should have known Rinne better. She got the details of my stay from my mother and suprised me at 1 Am in night, knocking my door for a late night booty call. I slept in my boxers , tired from all day long business meetings. The moment I opened my door in my semi naked attire, she jumped on me like a hungry, sex crazed woman. I was too tired to put on a condom and Rinne was too horny to deny me, that resulted us having sex without a condom, raw for the first time.