Graduation Day - Part 2

Tessa Point of View..

Is he asking my hands for Marraige..Is he giving me a promise ring..Is he just giving me a graduation gift, like a normal jwellery, I mean he has given me so many gifts over the years..yes it's just my graduation gift, nothing else. We are too young to get married, We are only 24 and I just have my master's degree, he just completed his Master's in Business Administration, he just started with his dad in their business, there is no way he will ask me to get married. No, no..it will not happen. As much as I want to be his wife, to live with him as his wife, as much as I want him to be my husband and as much as I want to have children with him, we are very young. I have so many dreams career wise and so does he, there is no way he will ask me to get married.

But, my parents got married when they were 24, they had Terra when they were 26 and they had me when they were 28, I believe then it's normal if I get married to Matthew. I mean I love him and just because we will be married does not mean we cannot achieve our dreams. We can still achieve our dreams, I can have a successful career in business law, he can become a successful business man and we will be married, we will have kids and we live happily ever after.

My imagination bubble was bursted by Matthew himself...

Tessa...Tessa!! Are you okay?

Hmm..Yes..Yes..I am in. I am ready , so, yes it's yes from me.

I absentmidely started rambling like an idiot and what just increases my humiliation that Matthew looks confused. He is staring at me like I am an idiot, I mean obviously I am an idiot.

Yes, but for what??

You are proposing to me ryt..?

Yes, I am an idiot. A certified one indeed, who will believe that I am graduating with a Master's degree from UCLA in Business law. My boyfriend is looking at me like he is dating the biggest idiot in the entire world.

As much as I want to get on to one knee in front you and ask you to be my wife, but I believe we still have about 2-3 years more until we get married, don't you think?

I am the one who is graduating with a degree in law and he is the one who speaks more sensibily here.

Yes, offcourse. I am sorry, I looked at the box and immediately I thought that you are about to propose to me. I mean you always mentioned about marriage,so, I believe I just jumped to conclusions. I am sorry.

You have nothing to be sorry for love. Look , we will get married, we will have our own house and we will atleast have 4 kids..2 boys and 2 girls. Don't worry, we will get there.

If one can compare a tomato with my face, I believe I will definitely be the more red one here. I am again blushing like a Teenager...Girl get hold of your hormones!!

Yes we will get there. So, what's this box contains?

Open and see. I hope you will like it.

I open the box and I am again confused, it has a key and it looks like an apartment key. So , he is asking to movein with him.

Again, before you jump to conclusions, no I am not asking you to movein with me, I know you want to live with your parents, so, when you come back to Washington, you will live with your family only. But, I have purchased my first house in Washington and I want you to have the spare key. I know in my heart , you are the one for me and I want you to have the key as a token of confirmation from my end , that I would like you to be my future partner in crime. Ok??

If someone can fall again in love then that's what's happening with me. I am officially again in love with this amazing man.

Are you kidding me..I love this. And yes , it's a yes from me. I can't wait to see the apartment myself.