Weekend Plans...

Sunday..

Tessa' Point of View..

It's Sunday and today I will be spending my time with Matthew. It's been only 12 days since we were together in my UCLA campus apartment but it feels like an entire eternity. Matthew has been really busy with his father, understanding the family business, meeting and having meetings with potential investors and traveling a lot lately. I am so proud of him. He is helping his father in their family business and has been working so hard. I am still wondering how I can overlook someone like Matthew for a guy like Hardin. Hardin is rude and egoistic, whereas Matthew is loving , caring, hardworking. Casey was correct, I made the biggest mistake in my life, I just wish to have an opportunity to correct my mistakes.

Me and Casey discussed the entire situation yesterday and she suggested that I should not tell anything to Matthew. I should lie to him or rather don't say anything, so, it will be like not lieing to him. I still feel guilty and knowing Matthew will arrive any time to pick me up, is making me more nervous. He will take me to his new apartment today, he will show me our dream house, the house that we always dreamed to have, the house where we will live after marriage, the house where we will raise our kids together. I made a huge mistake and I will spent the rest of my life in correcting my mistake. I promise that to myself. I am currently getting ready for the day and Casey is helping me. She can sence my nervousness. She tugs down my dress a little and looks at me lovingly.

"You will be ok. Just go out with Matthew and enjoy with him. You guys deserves it and don't think about what happened between you and Hardin. You made a mistake, we all have made mistakes in our life and I am sure Matthew has also made mistakes too. We make mistakes and we learn from them and we moveon. The main point is to not repeat the mistakes." I turn and look at Casey. " Does your mistakes included cheating on your boyfriend, the guy you claim to love and marry and get pregnant with his kids." Now, Casey looks sad and maybe little bit guilty for suggesting me to lie to Matthew.

"No, my mistakes are worst, trust me. But, Tess, you need to stop beating yourself over this, try to forget about it, go and spend some quality time with Matthew and I am sure you will feel better." Just like that , our mother yells from downstairs, " Tess..darling. Matthew is here, please hurry up." I turnaround and look myself in the mirror. I take a long breath and picks up my handbag and make my way towards the bedroom door. Casey gives me a comforting smile and I leave my bedroom and make myself downstairs.

I see Matthew standing in the living area in a brown jacket and blue dress shirt. He looks handsome as usual. He looks at me and smiles. He comes towards the staircase where I am standing and extends his arms towards me. I take them in mine and gives him a soft kiss on his lips. He whispers " I Love You" and smiles. I smile back.

This is what I love about Matthew, everything is so easy with him. But, with Hardin everything is so complicated and difficult. Matthew take my hand and presses them with his own, gesturing me to come back from my dreamland. I smile and we nod and make our way out. My mother again yells from her kitchen.."Have fun kids..just not too much fun. I am too young to be a grandma." We both burst in to fits of laughter, knowing very well what mom meant by that sentence. Matthew opens his car and we get in and he starts driving.

"Does your parents even know that we still have to have sex." I shake my head, letting him know that they have zero idea. " They still think you have already claimed my cherry." My statement makes Matthew blush and his face turns in to a shade of tomato. He continues to drive. Casey is correct, I will not waste today. What happened with Hardin was wrong and I made a mistake and bad judgement, yes, that's what Hardin means to me, a bad judgement and my biggest mistake. I love Matthew and no one can come in between us. I love Matthew and no one else.