The night..Tessa is mine!!

Hardin' Point of View...

I cannot believe I am holding Tessa in my arms and she agreed to let me open her bra. The temperature around us has risen up because the water surrounding us is warm but the temperature inside my body has significantly increased too, reason is Tessa Young. I hold Tessa in my arms and she let me feel her amazing breasts. I always wonder what her body would look like, even if she is not completely naked,yet, I can still feel and see her amazing body. I have been with so many women in my life and I must say, Tessa Young is the most beautiful girl, I have ever laid my eyes on. That Matthew guy is one lucky bastard that he got Tessa for so many years, but, now I have Tessa and she is mine now.

I still wonder if I can give Tessa what she expects, I don't know exactly what she expects from her life or from her future, but the kind of girl she is , I know she will ask me for a proper relationship, for a romantic relationship, for a promise from me to be my wife someday, but, I am selfish, I know I should stop, I know I will never be able to give Tessa what she wants or atleast expects from relationships, but, I do not want to stop. Just her kissing me, forces me to become selfish, selfish to atleast have her for tonight. I don't know what tommorow morning holds for us , but, I know tonight she is all mine and I don't want to waste any second of it.

How, I will tell Tessa that I don't do relationships, I don't believe in romance, I don't do romance, the extent of definition of romance for me is Sex and only Sex, I have seen my mother suffered her entire life because she became my father's wife, so, therefore, I will never marry anyone, I don't want anyone to suffer in their life as my wife. I cannot give Tessa anything other then an opportunity to explore and experience her sexuality. I can do that for her. I can make her feel things that Matthew can never provide her. But, in this very moment, I know I want her.."I want Tessa Young".

Once I am done with her amazing breasts, I trail my kisses from her breasts to her neck and then finally I kiss her. I kiss Tessa. I can feel her warm lips, her warm mouth, I ask permission to enter her mouth and she easily grants me the permission, she has given me permission to all my requests tonight. We kiss for the first time and easily I can say , she is the best kiss I ever had. Our tongues fight eachother for dominance and I easily let her win this battle, she allowed me to enter her mouth, I don't need to win this battle, I easily concede.

We continue to makeout untill air becomes an issue. We stop and briefly I leave her mouth but I don't waste any time and enters her again. I continue to massage her breasts, I can feel her nipples getting hard under my touch. God, I love her. It's not Hardin Scott saying, it's the sexiness of this moment is making me say. As, I said I don't believe in love. As much as I like to continue our makeout session, I want to take her to my bedroom.

I slowly drag my hand from her hair to her back and then to her panties

I slowly drag my hand from her hair to her back and then to her panties. I gently play with the elastic of her red panties. With heavy heart I stop our makeout session and take her hand with me and we slowly climb out of my swimming pool. I dont waste time and quickly interwine our fingers together and we quickly exit the pool area and enter the house.

We walk quitely to my room, with Tessa walking beside me, I am still wondering how she has agreed to do this. I believe it's magic, I believe she is under some exterior influence or something. I don't believe in supernatural powers but if her agreeing to do all of this with me is because of some unseen supernatural powers, I am totally agreeing to it tonight. We enter my bedroom and I leave her hand and locks my bedroom door. I take her hand again and we walk to my bed.

I can still see Tessa' breasts, she is only wearing her panties and nothing else. I am only wearing my swimming trunks. I gently make her lay on my bed, she looks like a godess. Laying on my bed only in her panties.

I move on top of her and kisses her hard

I move on top of her and kisses her hard. I again ask to enter her mouth and like a good girl she is, she allows me to enter her mouth. We kiss and this time I win the battle between our tongues. I let her won once, I won't let her win all the time. We kiss and I continue to enjoy been inside her mouth and I explore all the insides of her mouth. I cannot take this anymore. I finally leave the warmth of her mouth and trail my kisses down her neck, her amazing breasts, I give some extra attention to her breasts as they are my favourite, then her stomach, and finally I reach the hem of her panties. I silently look up and asks her permission and she silently nods and gives me her permission again. I smile and hook my fingers across the outline of her red panties and drag them down her beautiful legs. Once her panties are down her body, I throw them on the floor and now Tessa Young is laying on my bed in her full glory.

When I am about to remove my swimming trunks, Tessa shakes her head and for the first time tonight she says "No" to me. I nod and understand she doesn't want to have sex with me, she doesn't want my dick to enter her tonight, as I said I will never force a girl against her consent, I have to ask her this. " Can I atleast enter you with my tongue?". She is looking at me nervously and after couple of seconds later, she nods and gives me her permission to enter her using my tongue. It's more then enough for me, someday she will give me her ultimate permission as well, I will wait until then.

I drop down on my knees and gently drags Tessa down the bed, holding her slim waist. She parts her legs wide enough for me and I put my head in between her legs, feeling the warmth and amazing smell of her pussy. This is it, this is the moment I have been waiting for ever since I saw Tessa on her graduation day, she plague my mind ever since then. Even if we are not having sex tonight, still getting her in such an intimate manner means the world to me.

I drop some gentle kisses on her pussy and gently enters her using my tongue. I start licking her and I uses my fingers. I start with one finger, gently moving in and out of her, and then I insert two fingers, after couple of more strikes, I finally enter her with three fingers and with my tongue. My bedroom fills with Tessa' loud moans. "Hardin...that feels so good". I have pleasured many women in my life but hearing my name from Tessa' mouth is like music to my ears.

I put some extra pressure on her vegina using my fingers and my tongue and I finally feel her walls closing down on my fingers and with a final stroke, she loudly moans my name and within seconds, my mouth is filled with her hot cum. I lick her properly and then move towards my bedside table to fetch some tissues. I gently cleans her and throw away the tissues in to a nearby dustbin.

I climb back and move on top of Tessa and kisses her again. I lay alongside Tessa and bring her to me and I hugging her tightly. She lays her head on my chest and she kisses my chest gently. I play with her hair. I have to ask her. "How was it?". She smiles and again nods, letting me know that it was job well done. I cannot ask her if I was better then Matthew because if I will ask her that, she will realize what she did with me and she will close herself behind the closet of morals and values. I keep that question within me. There is no way, I will let this night get ruined by my insecurities. I kiss her forehead and we looses ourselves in the embrace of eachother and let our exhaustion take us in deep slumber.

----------Authors note-------------

Much needed update is finally here. Let me know if you like this update. Did you guys expected Tessa to let Hardin did whatever he did? What will happen next , give me your suggestions.

Thank you for constantly loving my updates and supporting my story. Stay safe and we will see eachother in the next update. Next update will be an important one. Trust me.