Fear occupied Lavanya and Khushi's faces completely. They understood Khushi's helpless situation. Yet, she didn't want to give up. Khushi ran inside the room as much as she could.

"Lavanya... what controls him?" Khushi asked managing herself.

"Haan...?" Lavanya's mind didn't work.

"Does anything controls him?"

"He can be controlled only by injection, Khushi"

"Does he fear anything..."

"Fear?"

"Like, fire, sharp light, anything?"

Lavanya thought for a few second,

"Hann... he fears of BLOOD"

"Blood?"

Lavanya shook the gate furiously. Shyam was the one who could open the gate with his fingerprint. She dialed Shyam's number. Shyam attended the call.

"Jeeju..." she cried.

Shyam became nervous, hearing her voice.

"Jeeju, Bhai is chasing my friend. She got trapped in his room with him. Please come fast... I'm scared..." she screamed.

Shyam got horrified. He didn't ask her any questions as that was not a time to ask questions.

"I will be there..." disconnecting the call, he geared up the car speed and drove the car fast as he just came out of the traffic.

Khushi looked here and there for something to hit Arnav but the room looked empty. Lavanya understood her motto.

"Khushi wound him with your nails and teeth... I will bring something..."

She rushed to bring something that could help Khushi to save herself from Arnav. But there was nothing as HP safeguarded everything away from Arnav's reach.

How long Khushi could protect herself from the man who completely lost his control? He pounced on her with a groan and clutched her leg. Khushi kicked him with effort. He clutched another leg and pulled her towards him. In no time, he touched her attraction that fetched his attention. Khushi shouted for Lavanya's help while hitting Arnav.

"Lavanyaaaaa...."

Khushi's HITS did nothing with Arnav. He sucked her upper body hard, leaving red patches all over. Khushi felt out his action loathly. She bit his shoulder as strongly as possible to get him away. But nope... It didn't work even though it gave pain to Arnav. Arnav was getting wild. His attention was only on her womanhood that differed HER from HIM. Khushi couldn't tolerate it. Her hands searched for something even though she knew there was nothing. Her hand stopped, and her facial expression changed as she touched her hair CLIP. Without thinking of anything, she removed it from her hair. Gathering all her strength, she pushed Arnav. Though she could not make it possible her action made him more furious. He looked at her wrathfully. Using the little gap, Khushi cut her forearm using the sharp edge of her hair clip. In no time, BLOOD started oozing from her hand.

Arnav's condition became horrible after seeing the BLOOD. He began to shout fearfully. He rushed to the corner of the room and sat circling his knees, burying his face. Khushi looked at the scene panting hard, lying on the floor. She felt weak and dizzy as she passed her physical limit already. She could not move as she lost her energy fighting against wild Arnav.

That's when, Shyam rushed with Anjali and Nani, calling Lavanya. She ran towards them crying.

Nani rushed to HP who was lying on the ground lifelessly. She sprinkled water on his face. HP opened his eyes and cried.

"I'm sorry, Naniji... I don't know sister will come home earlier"

Nani spilled tears and said nothing.

"Jeeju..." Lavanya cried.

"Don't worry, we reached..."

They saw a saree lying on the floor. Anjali took it in her hands getting horrified.

"This is my friend Khushi's saree," Lavanya said crying.

Shyam ran to Arnav's room. Anjali and Lavanya followed him.

They were shocked, to see Khushi in the pool of blood. Shyam hit his forehead wearily and pressed his thumb on the sensor to open the door.

"Don't come inside. You stay here..." Shyam ordered them.

Lavanya extended the saree to Shyam. Taking it from her hand, he got in. Covering Khushi with the saree, Shyam picked her up in his arms and ran out. He again pressed his thumb on the sensor and secured the gate. Lavanya cried closing her mouth, seeing Khushi's condition. Her hands shivered whereas Anjali stood like a statue, seeing Arnav who was curling at the corner of the room fearfully. She got her sense only when Lavanya shouted.

"Di... come on..." Anjali ran with them.

They run to the car to take Khushi to the hospital.

To be continued...