Khushi was silent. She was not ready to talk about her brother. They don't know how he slipped from their hands. He roamed with friends all the way drinking. He used all his earnings to drink. That made Garima angry.

"I'm getting late and will be late. My friends won't allow me to go earlier."

"Ask your friend to drop you. after all, she has a car," Garima told about none other than Lavanya.

Khushi said nothing. Garima clipped her hair a little lower. So that, its sharp edge won't hurt her friends.

"Bye, Amma..."

Garima clutched her hand. Khushi looked at her.

"Remind Lavanya about your job," She said clutching Khushi's chin.

Khushi nodded ok and left GH.

ADM college

Lavanya saw Khushi coming, draping a saree. She smiled at her.

"I took an hour to select my dress but you made my effort go in vain just by draping a saree. You look more beautiful than me" Lavanya praised Khushi in a different way.

"Yes, Khushi, you look so pretty in this saree," Meena said.

Khushi smiled mildly.

"Give me the book, Lavanya."

Lavanya searched for the book. She didn't find it in her bag. she kept her hand on her head.

"Oh my God... I'm sorry Khushi... I missed the book in the dining it seems" she said making a sad face.

Khushi was horrified.

"What are you saying, La?"

"Khushi, relax... look at me... I don't even study a single chapter and look cool. You don't study only one chapter and react like you don't study anything..." Lavanya said.

Meena chuckled.

"What about the book? How will you give me?" Khushi stood at the point.

"Do one thing. Come to my home after the party gets over. I will ask our driver to drop you home. What say?"

Khushi sighed.

"Relax, darling... please come to my home... I will introduce you to my sister and jeeju."

Khushi thought for a few seconds and nodded ok. She thought the meeting with Lavanya's Jeejaji will be helpful for her to get a job.

"I thought I can study if I go home a little earlier"

"No way, this is our last day... you are not allowed to go home in the mid... come on, babes..." Lavanya and Meena dragged Khushi with them.

"Hey, guys, I forgot to tell you something," Meena said.

"What?" Lavanya asked.

"I'm going to my native after our last exam gets over. I will be there for one month."

"Anything special?" Lavanya asked.

"My cousin's wedding... full of enjoyment..." Meena said enthusiastically.

"Tamilnadu is your native, right?" Khushi asked.

"Yeah... Ervadi village, Ramanadhapuram district..."

"What is special there?" Lavanya asked curiously.

"Special...? Many centers are there to cure mental patients... it will help a mental like you" Meena teased and Khushi laughed. Lavanya became calm.

"Hey, what happened?" Khushi asked, seeing her changed facial expression.

Lavanya nodded NO.

"Leave it Khushi, sometimes, truth tastes bitter" Meena teased her more.

This time Lavanya raised her hand to hit Meena. She started running, escaping from the hit as Lavanya started chasing her. Khushi laughed taking it easy because that was common between them. The trio enjoyed the party to the fullest.

Evening

Raizadas got ready for the Santsang. Before leaving RM, Shyam called HP.

"Jee, Shyam Bhai"

"We are leaving... let Arnav roam freely. Today, you just lock yourself in the room unless it is needed."

"Jee"

"Clean Arnav's room in the mid-time"

"Ok"

"Are you giving his medicine regularly?" Shyam asked.

"Yes, I don't forget to give him... not even a day," HP said sincerely. How could he forget to give Arnav medicine when Shyam gave him the responsibility? He made the tables into powder and stored the powder in a container. He mixed the powder in his food and served it to Arnav because making him swallow the pill won't work.

"Good... we will come home before Lavanya comes. She will come home after 7 o'clock only. Lock Arnav in his room, at 7 o'clock"

"Jee"

"Be careful"

"Ok..."

Shyam pressed his thumb on the sensor and opened the grill gate. Arnav, who was laying on the bed, looking at the roof, heard the gate screeching sound. He jumped from the bed and rushed out. Shyam observed him for a while. He saw Arnav searching for something NEW. He took a flower vase in his hand and threw it away. he went to the kitchen and tried to open the door. He was unable to do it as HP locked it. Arnav broke all the glass wears last time when he was released. To avoid such things, he locked the door. HP made sure that there were no sharp items anywhere.

AMD college

Meena hugged Khushi and inhaled the scent of her hair oil.

"What a pleasant smell...!" Meena said.

"It's a homemade oil..." Khushi said.

"Yeah... you told us and tried it too... but, I didn't get such a mild smell" she inhaled it again.

"Next time, I will prepare it for you too"

"Thank you, dear..." she kissed Khushi's cheek.

"We are leaving..." Lavanya said.

"Ok, study well Khushi..." Meena said and Khushi nodded ok.

It was 6:15. Lavanya took leave from Meena with Khushi. They reached RM at 6:40. Lavanya thought Raizadas would be at home before she comes but she didn't know they got stuck in the traffic. She came inside with Khushi who got stuck seeing the grandness of the house. She stood getting bewildered as she never had seen such a house in her life. In fact, she didn't even know there can be a grand house like this.

"Wait Khushi, I will bring the book," Lavanya said.

Khushi nodded ok. Lavanya went to the dining table as she remembered that she brought it to dining.

"Hari Prakash..." Lavanya shouted.

She wanted to treat Khushi well. So, she called HP to give her something to eat. HP jerked, hearing Lavanya's voice. He became horrified as Arnav was OUT. He rushed towards the living room. What if Arnav heard Lavanya's voice? Yes, he too heard...

Lavanya saw the book laying on the dining floor. Bending down, she took the book in her hand.

At the same time, Arnav spotted the girl in front of him with blazing eyes. She got horror stuck, seeing Arnav's eyes that were looking at her with desire. As expected, Arnav moved toward her. The girl was not Khushi but Lavanya.

To be continued...