Epilogue.

Rayan went to college for 5 years and became a doctor. He placed his insight on his cure for AIDS, and became a millionaire. He cured many people worldwide, including his own mother. He became one of the top doctors in the world, and he scored an interview with Oprah, Jimmy Fallon, Jay Leno, etc.

Along with this, Rayan helped Janyra open up her own zoo. Simba inspired her to open her own zoo for abandoned and hurt animals for her and visitors to take care of, feed, wash, and more that animals would love. Janyra even booked a flight to the island we once stayed on, took Simba with her, and adopted him as a pet owner. She has a zoo in her hometown, Mobile,  Alabama.

Nina never asked her parents for a dime again. Instead of feeding off of her parents money all of the time like she used to, she works at a fancy restaurant that her father owned. She worked there all the way until she owned her own amount of money to buy herself an apartment. Her father and mother offered to buy her a mansion on the other side of town, but she turned him down. After all of those years on an island, she'd truly learned to be grateful, and to work hard for the things she want and desire in life.

Adrianne and Jacob's dreams of having a family, were shattered in an instant. A few days after we came home, Adrianne collapsed in her home with her mother. Her mother drove to her to the hospital, and she slipped into a coma while inside of there. 5 days later, she died and no one understood why. After an autopsy, she along with Jacob, found out that she performed a second abortion on the island, meaning that she'd killed more than the one child she was expecting. She was supposed to have 5 children, but she only chose to have 3.

Jacob's sanity flew out of the window. After finding out about Adrianne's death, he tried to overdose on pills, but his suicide wasn't successful. The second time, he tried to slit his wrists, and that didn't work either. After these two suicide attempts, Lilyana, Gia, and Matthew were taken away from him, and forced under his grandparents custody. After doing therapy for depression for many months, he was able to take his children back. However, he was never the same since. He was forced to take depression medication two times a day, or his children would be taken away from him. Once he got better, he asked Cierra's family could he adopt CJ, and he agreed. He got Craig's suicide note tattoed on his chest, and he got the names "Adrianne, CJ, Lilyana, Gia, and Matthew tattoed in small cursive letters on his other side of his chest." And after finally grieving and mourning Adrianne, he remarried a brown skinned woman named Shayla. His children refers to her as "mommy" sometimes, but Shayla insists that the children call her "stepmommy". She and Jacob are raising the children together.

The airport that we flew on that day, were sued by every single family that had a loved one inside of that flight. The company was sued over $50 million dollars for not checking the engines and doing daily check ups on the plane, and they were forced to be investigated each time until all of the dues were paid.

The police recovered every single body on the island that we'd buried. The poor families who lost loved ones, were forced to identify that were horribly decomposed. The older bodies like Allison, Gabi, and Jaelyn were fully skeletized, and other bodies like Chresanto's, Kimberly's, and more were badly decomposed. Police had to conduct multiple DNA tests to confirm for the other families that each body belonged to each family.

Cici, Charleze, and other bodies from each of the flights, were never found.

After the bodies were cleared, the island was turned into a museum. Over the next year, they built a long road from the island, to the other side of the city. The road led and lowered into the deepened city, and you had to pay $10 to visit. The money earned, went towards the families who never got to see their loved ones again. The spots where the bodies were buried and found, had a spot engraved with that persons name on it. The bodies that weren't found, had an engravement that were lined up in the inside of the house that Kimberly built. There was also engravements inside of hut that we built. The place was closed off, and guarded when visiting times were over.

They held a long funeral for all of the bodies that were found, including me, Cierra's, and Adrianne's. We made it off of the island, but we weren't true survivors. The only people who made it off and started something with their lives, were Nina, Rayan, Jacob, and Janyra's. Otherwise, we were just wasted youth. Lilyana and Gia were bawling their eyes out, because they'd been so connected before. Every year, they held a ceremony for us, and placed our pictures up inside of the airport permenately. Unfortunately for Craig and Chresanto, they didn't have up to date pictures for the two, so they had to use the pictures from when they were only 10 years old.

Overall, God took home, whoever he wanted to take home. And he kept the people on earth, on earth.